SSS 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

誰可以幫我翻譯一下英文

誰可以幫我翻譯一下英文

Your letter of the 1st hath this moment reached me. I answer it according to our agreement、which shall be inviolable(adj.神聖的). Truly did you say that、at our arising in the morning、Nature assumes a different aspect. Who could have conjectured(v.推測、臆說) the circumstances of my last letter? Friend of my soul、this is terrible、dismaying: it makes one's heart sink、it withers vital energy…. Dear being、I am thine(pron.你的東西、你的) again; thy happiness shall again predominaute over this fleeting tribute to self-interest. Yet who would not feel now? Oh'twere as reckless(adj.不計後果的) a task to endeavour to annihilate(v.消滅、殲滅) perception while sense existed、as to 6)blunt the sixth sense to such impressions as these!—forgive me、dearest friend! I pour out my whole soul to you. I write by fleeting intervals: my

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

您的第1 封的信件這片刻到達了我。 我根據將是不可侵犯的我們的協議、回答它(可調整的神聖的)。 真實地做您說在我們出现的、在早晨、自然假設一個不同方面。 誰可能臆想了(v.推測、臆說)我的前封信件情況? 氣餒我的靈魂、的朋友這是可怕的、: 它做一個 #039; s心臟水槽、它彫枯重要重要的命運與希望;。 親愛的、我不再是你的另一半 (pron.你的東西、你的); 所以幸福再將在這暫短進貢的對利己主義結束。 誰現在不會感覺? Oh& #039; 作為魯莽的後果 (可調整的不計後果的)感情竭力殲滅(v.消滅、殲滅)悟性,當感覺存在了、至於6)时鈍第六感對這样印象象這些! & 原諒我、最亲爱的! 我傾吐我的整體靈魂給您。 我由暫短間隔時間寫: 我

參考資料: 我 ,張靖笙
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 4 年前

給我最亲爱的

• 6 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo09260.pixnet.net/blog

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。