Japan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問本英文(eat at restaurant)如何修改好呢

There are two ways we can choose one of the restaurants and food stands. I prefer to eat at restaurants than food stands. First of all, I can eat more dilicious and cleaner food in the restaurant. Cleaner food is important to me. That is why I choose restaurants. Secondly, I chose it because we can enjoy the food and share the food with each other. It allows to improve emotions and love. Finally, there are many good services, including polite, smile and careful attitudes. It makes us feel be respected. All in all, I enjoy the atmosphere in the restaurant.

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

When talking about eating, we can choose either restaurants or food stands. I prefer restaurants to food stands. First of all, I can eat more delicious and fresh food at restaurants rather than food stands. Fresh food is important to me because it is healthy. Moreover, comparing the two places, restaurants are much cleaner than food stands. Second, when eating in the restaurants, we can share our food easily with our friends or family members. It can enhance our relationships and good communications. Finally, we can enjoy good services from waiters or waitresses. Their smile, politeness and care make me feel special. All in all, I enjoy eating in restaurants.

A Taiwanese living in the US .

2009-12-09 10:55:08 補充:

Change the first sentence to the following:

About dining out, we can choose either restaurants or food stands.

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

Well, Jenny

It's good to see that you have changed your reference

But, I have to say your paragraph I do not quite agree with...

WHEN TALKING ABOUT EATING it does not make sense to put it from the beginning of sentence.

Looks like Chinese English

I expect to see a betterparagraph from you.

2009-12-09 08:37:29 補充:

Hello, I suggest you to take these words away, SECONDLY, FINALLY. ALL IN ALL.......sometime we need to use連接詞 for our sentences, but not all of the time

because in your short paragraph if you use these words that can be boring readers. means 廢話太多,

There are two places where we can choose to eat, either in the restaurant or food stands. My personally prefer eating in the restaurant than food stands, because in the restaurant I can get more service and quality food. A neat place which is I have more concerned than anything, and I think the restaurant's sanitation is better than food stands. Furthermore, there are many advantages eating in the restaurant such as I feel comfortable chatting with my friends, sharing food, or improving relationship. I always have great time eating in the restaurant.

• chen
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

The two ways we can choose, the ones are restaurants and

....the others are stands

I prefer to eat foods at restaurants more than those in stands

First of all, I can eat more dilicious and cleaner food in any

restaurant.

Cleaner foods are most important to me.

That is why I choose restaurants.

Secondly, I chose it because we can enjoy the foods and

..share the foods with my family or friends each other.

It allows to improve emotions and love.

Finally, there are many good services, I like best,

...including polite, smile and careful attitudes.

In which, it makes us feel to be respected.

All in all, I enjoy the good atmosphere in any restaurant.

你的文章通順很好, 我再抄一次供參考

• 1 0 年前

您好~

建議改成這樣

There are two ways that we can choose where to eat. One is to eat at a restaurant and the other is at a food stand. I prefer to eat at the restaurant than at the food stand. First of all, we can eat more delicious and fresher food at the restaurants. It is important for people to eat fresh food. That is the main reason why I choose to eat at the restaurants . Secondly, I choose restaurants because I can enjoy the food and share them with my friends and family easily. In this way, I can improve the relations between my family and I. The last, there are some difference between the restaurants and the food stands, such as good service, table manners, waiters and waitress' patient attitudes. So eating at the restaurants makes me feel respected and healthier. All in all, I enjoy the atmosphere when I was eating at the restaurants.

參考資料: 自己實際的經驗~
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。