promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

各位幫我翻譯有關教學課程的英文段落

This time around the assessment plan was a more integral part of the course. Students were involved in developing the assessment criteria as soon as the course started so that it was part of the course. Students developed the criteria based on material they had learned about that type of essay. Sally found that some students still did not meet all the requirements. Part of this could be due the fact that students needed to learn how to use the criteria. In other words, if having students generate assessment criteria as part of the syllabus.

The next essay Sally taught was the argument essay. She writes,

I had difficulty deciding on the best way to teach argument; the information regarding this genre varies considerably. I finally decided on a model that was adapted from two texts. By deciding what to teach, I had a much clearer picture of what to grade.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

This time around the assessment plan was a more integral part of the course. Students were involved in developing the assessment criteria as soon as the course started so that it was part of the course. Students developed the criteria based on material they had learned about that type of essay. Sally found that some students still did not meet all the requirements. Part of this could be due the fact that students needed to learn how to use the criteria. In other words, if having students generate assessment criteria as part of the syllabus.

這次的考試計畫做法較為完整. 當這個企劃開始時, 學生們便參與了考試準則衡量.

學生們從他們所讀的文章內學習, 進而發展出考試的準則

然而莎莉發現有些學生還是沒辦法達到標準.

部分原因是學生們需要學習如何使用這些準則

換句話說, 作為教學大綱的一部分, 學生得要能夠發展出這些準則

The next essay Sally taught was the argument essay. She writes,

I had difficulty deciding on the best way to teach argument; the information regarding this genre varies considerably. I finally decided on a model that was adapted from two texts. By deciding what to teach, I had a much clearer picture of what to grade.

莎莉指導的下一篇文則是辯論文. 她寫:

我很難決定如何是辯論文最佳的指導方式; 關於這種風格的文章非常多變.

最後我終於決定了一個從兩篇文章中得來的模式

在決定了要教導的東西後, 我有了個更佳的評分方式

參考資料: 我自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。