請大大幫我翻譯 我不要奇摩那種翻譯

用過去簡單和過去進行式!!

"盡量翻簡單好念一點"!!

感謝大大 在此贈送20點!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I was driving my car under the speed limit. A friend called and invited me to his party, so we started chatting on the phone. All of a sudden, a hot chick in really fine clothes buying a drink caught my eyes. As I glanced at her, my attention was dragged away from the road. The next thing I knew, I bumped into a road lamp, crashed my car, injured my hands and feet so bad that I needed to be hospitalized. Plus, I got a 250 NT dollars bill. It was so not worth it.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

When my A was personal to open a car to take the air soon the 60 Kphs didn't exceed the speed limit

Open a friend to make a phone call to come over to ask me to go to his birthday party

I drive for the side side chat suddenly and side has the very hot positive younger sister whom wears is buying beverage

I was attracted by her to take aim the road that she didn't with concentration visit front all of a sudden

The result carelessly hit street lamp car to destroy by knocking my hand and foot to get hurt to go to hospital

Still receive one 250 dollar punish a list is really person's wealth two lose

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。