Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

Lv 4
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問一篇篇章結構題

正確答案如下: 想請教高手答案是否有錯…我認為的答案是BDAC…,如果

答案無誤的話,可以請高手分析一下為什麼嗎?

Microsoft has, in a relatively short time, advanced in two key areas by creating its own search

engine and online advertising platform. __B__ Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Steve Ballmer admits

that he’d have preferred to have gotten started sooner.

Redmond-based Microsoft only recently began using its own technology for delivering search results.

__D__ Nielsen/Net Ratings reported that Google had 49 percent of the U.S. search market share in March,

2006 while Yahoo had 22.5 percent and MSN Search had 11 percent.

Still, Microsoft executives have repeatedly argued that the industry is just beginning to understand

the potential of Internet search and that Microsoft is in it for the long term. __A__ He said at one online

conference, “I think we’ve made more than two years’ progress in the last two years, so I’m excited about

that.” _C__ “I think this is one of the rare cases where we’re being underestimated,” he said at the same

conference.

(A) Ballmer defended the company’s advancement so far.

(B) But the software maker still has plenty of work to do.

(C) Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates insisted Microsoft’s effort is strong.

(D) It remains substantially less popular than Google and Yahoo.

1 個解答

評分
  • Sen
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

B 和D的順序 沒有疑問 你的問題是A 和C 的次序嗎?

(A) Ballmer defended the company’s advancement so far. 所以一定要講已做的事 而不是想做的事 後面接"I think we’ve made more than two years’ progress in the last two years, so I’m excited about

that.” 很順

C) Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates insisted Microsoft’s effort is strong.

後面突然接I think this is one of the rare cases where we’re being underestimated,” 是有一點怪

原文是

Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, speaking at the same conference Wednesday, conceded that Google has done "a great job" on building a search engine and advertising platform.

But he insisted Microsoft's effort is strong.

"I think this is one of the rare cases where we're being underestimated," Gates said.

請參考http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=4&id=4837

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。