我喜歡的休閒活動是唱歌、玩線上遊戲、打麻將

我的夢想是中樂透

以上是我的個人介紹

謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Teacher schoolmate everybody is good My English name is sara Birthday in June 22 The constellation is Cancer This year 22 years old The family lives in the Taoyuan County Guishan Town Is situated in the home is smallest I like 蒐 the collection HELLO KITTY little thing very much My desire is works as a rich person Usually likes the rest and recreation is sings, listens to music, to watch the movie Recently watched a movie to be called Arab League every to reach This is this year has watched the most attractive movie The inside animation, the plot have the shocking effect Recommends everybody to appreciate together My introduction this Thanks everybody ________________________________ Teacher fellow schoolmates good night My English name is Henry My birthday is in the August 3 market capitalizations This year 23 years old I live in Taoyuan In the family is situated the second child, above to have an elder brother In the family has raises a puppy I like the leisure activity is sings, plays on-line game, to play mahjong My dream is Lotto The above is my individual introduction Thanks

參考資料: 自己辛苦拼的
  • 1 0 年前

如果你有需要中英求職翻譯自傳、面試、自我介紹或是推甄自傳等翻譯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的翻譯範例,對你的求職應該很有幫助!滿多相關資訊,滿實用的!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。