Oreo 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我盯正看看文法對不隊!!1急用!!!謝謝

My lover dog

Today I will talk about my family, our family’s treasure, Mrs.dong.

She is a dog, fat and lazy dog. Why did I say that because she slept and eat all day.

Eating and sleeping are her all life. But she is not a common dog! She has many skills. The basic is handshake, stand up and sit down. And other special skills are waterfowl hunting, dog agility, Frisbee, and fly ball. She is a super dog!

First, I will introduce Labrador. The Labrador retriever (also Labrador or Lab for short) is one of several kinds of retriever, a type of gun dog.

Labradors are very athletic: they love to swim, play catch/Frisbee, and are great with young children. (Dong is a swimmer.) Labradors are relatively large, with males typically weighing 29-41 kg and females 25–32 kg.

But dong’s weight is 36 kg. I’m trying losing her weight hardly. But actually it’s doesn’t work. Because she was spaying that make her become fatter.

Labrador Retrievers are registered in three colors: black yellow, and chocolate. Mrs.dong is the yellow .It’s the common color.

Labradors are a well-balanced, friendly and versatile breed, adaptable to a wide range of functions as well as making very good pets. As a rule they are not excessively prone to being territorial, pining, insecure, aggressive, destructive, hypersensitive, or other difficult traits which sometimes manifest in a variety of breeds.

The Labrador retriever’s coat repels water to some extent, thus facilitating the extensive use of the dog in waterfowl hunting. That‘s dong’s special skill. But the object not the waterfowl, it’s the cockroach! She loves to hunt the cockroach.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My beloved dog

Today, I will talk about a member of my family, our family treasure, Mrs.Dong.

She is a dog, a fat and lazy dog. The reason Why I say so is that she usually sleeps and eats all day long.

Eating and sleeping are all her life. However, she is not a common dog! She has many skills. The basic ones are hand-shake, stand-up and sit- down. Other special skills showing her agility include waterfowl-hunting, Frisbee-catching, and fly ball-chasing. She is truly a super dog!

First, I would introduce the Labradors. The Labrador retriever (also called Labrador or Lab for short) is one of several kinds of retrievers, a type of gun dog.

Labradors are very athletic: they love to swim, play Frisbee-catching, and are great with young children. (Dong is a swimmer.) Labradors are relatively large, with males typically weighing 29-41 kgs, and females 25-32 kgs .

But dong weights 36 kgs . I have been trying hard to lose her weight. But actually it has not worked. She was spayed, which makes her become fatter.

Labrador Retrievers are registered in three colors: black, yellow, and chocolate. Mrs.Dong is the yellow, which is the most common color among them .

Labradors are a well-balanced, friendly and versatile breed, adaptable to a wide range of functions as well as making very good pets. As a rule, they are not excessively prone to being territorial, pining, insecure, aggressive, destructive, or hypersensitive, nor to other difficult traits which sometimes manifest in a variety of breeds.

The Labrador retriever's coat repels water to some extent, thus facilitating the extensive use of the dog in waterfowl hunting, which also is what Dong does best. It's only that the object is not waterfowls but cockroaches ! She loves to hunt cockroaches .

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。