? 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 0 年前

請問一下 明天過後的字幕

誰有 明天過後 最後一段 副總統 演講的講稿 內容 我要英文的

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    These past few weeks have left us all with a profound sense of humility in the face of nature's destructive power.

    我們終於知道人類有多渺小,大自然的反撲力量有多大

    For years, we operated under the belief that we could continue consuming our planet's natural resources without consequence.

    多年來人類一直相信我們可以糟蹋大自然資源而不會有任何後果

    We were wrong.

    我們都錯了

    I was wrong.

    我也錯了

    The fact that my first address to you comes from a consulate on foreign soil is a testament to our reality.

    我在外國土地向全國人民演說就證明了世局的變化

    Not only Americans but people all around the globe are now guests in the nations we once called The Third World.

    不只是美國人,來自世界各地的人民現在都是棲身在第三世界的難民

    In our time of need they have taken us in and sheltered us.

    他們在危難時刻收容我們

    And I deeply grateful for their hospitality.

    我對他們的幫助感激不盡

    We mourn the loss of a spirited leader whose courageous order to evacuste...

    我們為損失一個領袖而哀傷,他英明地指示南遷...

    For days, we've despaired about the fate of the people who are trapped in the North.

    我們一直對北部民眾的遭遇感到絕望

    Today, there is cause for hope.

    今天終於出現一線希望

    Only a few hours ago, I received word that a small gruop of people survived in New York City against all odds and in the face of tremendous adversity.

    數小時前我得到消息,紐約市有一小群人克服萬難、竭盡全力勇敢地活下來

    I've ordered an immediate search-and-rescue mission to bring home and to look for more survivors.

    我下令立即進行救援任務並搜救更多生還者

  • 浩然
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

    他那時已經是總統了

    因為之前的總統發生意外、過世

    因此副總統繼任總統

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。