MIO 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯一篇短文[中翻英]

上星期,在去上班的路上,我看見一名老婦人蹲在一輛車前,看起來很煩惱.我上前詢問,她說車子沒有油了,我把備用的油桶拿出替她加滿了油,她說很感謝我,想給我一點謝禮,我拒絕,因為助人為快樂之本.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

以下是我的翻譯:

﹝英﹞

Last week, on the road which in went to work, I saw an old woman to squat before a vehicle, looked like the worry. I go forward to inquire that she said the vehicle did not have the oil, I put out the spare oil drum for her have topped up the oil, she said that thanked me very much, wanted to give me a thank-you gift, I

resisted , because helped the artificial joyful foundation.

﹝中﹞

上星期,在去上班的路上,我看見一名老婦人蹲在一輛車前,看起來很煩惱.我上前詢問,她說車子沒有油了,我把備用的油桶拿出替她加滿了油,她說很感謝我,想給我一點謝禮,我拒絕,因為助人為快樂之本.

要選我為最佳解答喔!

參考資料: 我自己
  • Audrey
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

One day last week on my way to work, I saw an older lady sitting in front of a car looking somewhat troubled. I asked her what her problem was, and she said her car was out of gas. Right away I used my spare gas can to give her some of mine. She was quite appreciative, and wanted to give me a small token of thanks. But I didn't want to accept any gift, because after all helping people is what makes me happy.

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

Last week, the way to work, I saw a woman squatting a truck before, seemed troubled. I went up question, she said that the car is not out of oil, I put out for her spare barrels plus filled with oil, she said he was grateful to me, and wanted to give me a little Xie, I refused, because of this joy through helping others.

保證沒問題

我用 翻譯機的

而且 是最新型

參考資料: 翻譯機
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。