promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
weew2005 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Please help me to solve this

God, I know you exist, and I also know I cannot keep up with your pace. Please let me know my weakness. And help me to be stronger a person when I in the center of bad storm. Besides, I pray, not only do I gain more patients to the people near me but also treat people with no mistakes. In truth, I sincerely know you are in control the world. However, it seems like that I didn't listen to your words and your ways of treating the people. Sometimes I even want to do the things that are against the law. In that way, I will be the outlaw. Actually, I admit that I stole the spiritual-related book which is called [Become the Better You]. Hopefully, I won't drive you crazy by that way. As a matter of fact, I hope one day that I can be a better man so can cheer you up. So, here comes a question. Could you help me to boost my English ability? My English Test is just ahead of time. Please give me some ability in order to pass it.

請各位大大幫我修改文章讓他更通順看看文法有沒有錯等等!謝謝了

已更新項目:

I didn't等於 I didn't

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

God, I know you exist, and I also know I cannot keep up with your pace.

Please let me know about my weaknesses(你總不會只有一個缺點吧?). And help me to be stronger a person when I am in the center of bad storm. Also(我不常在這種地方用besides,雖然文法應該可以), I pray, not only do I be more patient to the people near me but also treat people with no mistakes. In truth, I sincerely know you control the world. However, it seems like that I didn't listen to your words and (follow可加可不加)your ways of treating the people. Sometimes I even want to do the things that are against the law. In that way, I will be outlawed. Actually, I admit that I stole the spiritual-related book which is called "Become the Better You". Hopefully, I won't drive you crazy by that way. As a matter of fact, I hope one day that I can be a better man so I can cheer you up. So, here comes a question. Could you help me to boost my English ability? My English test is coming up(ahead of time 和 early 同意). Please give me the ability to pass it.

這是依照我經驗修改的,希望有幫助。

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

該怎麼評論那個回答呢~

一˙看就是用翻譯機XD

• 上帝,我知道您存在,並且我也知道我不可能跟上您的步幅。 請告诉我我的弱點。 並且帮助我更加坚强人,當I在壞風暴的中心。 其外,我祈禱,不僅我使更多患者获得給人民在我附近,而且對待人沒有差錯。 实际上,我懇切地知道您是在控制世界。 然而,它似乎象那样I didn' t听您的詞和對待人民您的方式。 有时我甚而想要做是非法的事。 用那個方式,我將是罪犯。 实际上,我承認I竊取了叫的與精神相關的書[成為好您]。 有希望地, I won& amp; #039; t驅動您瘋狂由那個方式。 實際上,我希望一天我可以是一個更好的人,因此可以使您振作。 因此,這裡來問題。 您可能帮助我促進我的英國能力? 我的英國測試提早是。 請給我一些能力為了通過它。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。