promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙英翻中,並幫忙寫ㄧ封英文信

請厲害的版大幫忙翻譯以下內容,再幫寫一封回應以下內容的英文信。感謝幫忙~

See attachment for the complete set of invoices and the revised shipper's export declaration.

I am very, very sorry for the inconvenience you have been having with our paperwork. We have

been struggling a little on our end trying to train another person to handle the shipping part of

the international shipments. The guy that has always done the international shipments is out with

cancer. Sometimes he comes in but sometimes he is too sick from the chemotherapy and radiation.

Maybe I need to start doing the paperwork myself to assure that everything is handled correctly.

Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

翻譯如下:

See attachment for the complete set of invoices and the revised shipper’s export declaration.

參照附件中有整組的發票和修訂過,貨運所需要的出口申報單。

I am very, very sorry for the inconvenience you have been having with our paperwork. We have been struggling a little on our end trying to train another person to handle the shipping part of the international shipments.

我為到我們文件不足給您帶來的不便感到十分抱歉。我們一直掙扎著在這一頭訓練一個能處理國際遞送貨運部分的人。

The guy that has always done the international shipments is out with cancer. Sometimes he comes in but sometimes he is too sick from the chemotherapy and radiation.

原來處理國際遞送的仁兄因癌請假在家。他有時候還是會來,但有時候會因為化療和放療的關係,而體力不支,無法上班。

Maybe I need to start doing the paperwork myself to assure that everything is handled correctly. Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

也許我得開始自己動手來處理這些文件資料,以確保每件事都能處理無誤。再一次為您所遭遇的不便向您道歉。

回信:[假設您所要的都收到了,問題也解決了]

Dear XXX:

Thank you for your reply. We have received what we need.

I am sorry to hear that the person handling the international shipment is fighting cancer, and wish that he will recovered fully with the treatments.

Thank you also for addressing our concerns in a timely fashion, and trust that you will have all your paper work in order very soon.

Sincerely,

2010-02-01 10:26:09 補充:

倒數第二段最後有筆誤: “will recovered fully”應該要改成“will recover fully”

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

strugle在這裡指的是" 努力.....",非是譯者所說的"掙扎...."

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

為發票的完全組和被校訂的裝貨者 輸出公告見到附著。

我對你一直以我們的文書工作有的不便真正、非常難過。 我們有

在我們的結束上稍微奮鬥嘗試訓練另一個人處理運送部份

國際的裝船。 一直做國際的裝船的人外出與