但直覺又覺得很像在騙人

想問有沒有人收到跟我一樣的信呢?

還有這內容是真是假= =?

還有它到底是想要?

到目前為止

我收到他的信兩封

ASSALAMAUA LIKUM

FORM THE DESK OF SIR IBRAHIM ABU

IMPORTANT LETTER TO YOU READ AND REPLY ME THANK YOU.

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is SIR IBRAHIM ABU , from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa. Presently i work in the Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago .I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact in the internet .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact , please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger . You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

已更新項目:

I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control.

2 個已更新項目:

They laundered over $5b(five billion) united states Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert more than Hundred and Fifty Million Dollars ($150m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank.

3 個已更新項目:

The bank is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas.

4 個已更新項目:

The Hundred and Fifty Million Dollars ($150m) has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .

5 個已更新項目:

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything.I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally.

6 個已更新項目:

If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.

For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems.

7 個已更新項目:

This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.

Please supply me the following:

Your current contact address and Telephone Numbers..

8 個已更新項目:

I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

SIR IBRAHIM ABU ,

9 個已更新項目:

ASSALAMAUA LIKUM 形成IBRAHIM ・ ABU先生書桌 給您的重要信件讀了並且回復我感謝您。 亲爱的朋友,帶著對您的人和目的尊重真誠我联系與您的這聯絡,當我相信您可以是巨大的帮助對我。 我的名字是IBRAHIM ・ ABU先生從布基納法索瓦加杜古共和国的,西部非洲。 目前我在银行中工作當電傳機經理。

10 個已更新項目:

我搜尋您的聯絡從您離開了我們的國家不少歲月前。我不知道這是否是您的正確電子郵件或沒有,因為我在互聯網只使用您的命名最初搜尋您的聯絡。萬一您不是我应该与联系的人,喜歡看見此作為一則機要消息,並且不要顯露它給另一個人,而是,如果您不是意欲的接收器,告诉我您是否可以是關於下面我的提案的協助,因為它是最高機密的。 我將從现行银行服務退休開始新的生活,但是我是懷疑的顯露這個特殊秘密對陌生人。

11 個已更新項目:

您必须保證我一切將被處理得機要地,因為我們不在生活中再遭受。 即然大多貪婪的非洲政客使用我們的銀行洗金錢國外通过他們的政治顧問,幫助是10年。 他們轉移在非洲的岸外面的大多資金是应该被用于開发大陸的金和油金錢。 他們的政治顧問總是膨脹了數額,在調動到外國帳戶,因此我也使用了機會牽制一部分的資金之前因此我知道沒有轉移了多少的正式蹤影,當用于這样調動的所有帳戶在調動以後是閉合的。 我作為银行工作人员對大多政客,並且,當我發現他們使用我在他們貪婪的行動成功,我從關心的银行文件和沒人也清洗了他们的一些銀行業務紀錄要求我,因為金錢是太多他們的能控制。

12 個已更新項目:

他們洗滌了在$5b (五十億)在過程期間,美元。因為我寄发這則消息到您,我能牽制超过一百和五十百萬美元($150m) 對屬於沒人的有条件交付契约帐户在銀行中。 銀行現在渴望知道誰是受益人對資金,因為他們获得了與資金的很多利润。 它超过八年和現在大多政客不再使用我們的銀行轉移資金國外是。 一百和五十百萬美元($150m)是說謊的廢物,但是I don' t想要從銀行退休,无需转交資金外國帳戶使我與接收器分享收益。 金錢將分享60%我的和40%您的。 因為我鞏固了一切,來的沒人询问您关于資金。

13 個已更新項目:

我只要您通过提供可以轉移資金的银行帐户協助我。 您不將面對任何困難或法定含意,當我處理個人調動。 如果您能够接受資金,告诉我立刻使能我提供您关于怎样的一個详细信息做。對于我,我未竊取從任何人的金錢,因為採取整體金錢的其他人民沒有面對任何問題。 這是我的機會也劫掠我自己,但是您必须保持資金的細節秘密避免漏出,沒人在銀行中知道关于資金。 請供應我以下:您的當前联系人地址和电话号码。 當我得到您的確認和採納,我將宣佈您该做什么的。 如果您是可勝任的是我的被信任的同事,宣稱您的同意給我。等待您的迫切反應。 敬上, IBRAHIM ・ ABU先生,

14 個已更新項目:

MY DEAR LET'S DO THIS BUSINESS WITH TRUST,

Please read carefully,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.

15 個已更新項目:

I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I am assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.

I am a banker by profession in Burkina-Faso,

16 個已更新項目:

West Africa and currently

holding the post of manager in account and auditing department in our bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 15.5Million Dollars)( Fifteen Million Five Hundred United State Dollars).

17 個已更新項目:

belonging to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a bomb attack.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.

18 個已更新項目:

Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail as soon as you receive this letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.

For more details, Contact me for more details.

19 個已更新項目:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME...............................

(2) YOUR AGE AND SEX............................

(3) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS..................

(4) YOUR PRIVATE PHONE N0..........

(5) FAX NUMBER..............

(6) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..................

(7) YOUR OCCUPATION.........................

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

哈哈~你也太可愛了

不要理這種信就好

故意翻成英文好讓你信以為真

他們真正要交朋友也不會從Email下手呀

會從交友網站或是FB之類的

你若想交網友你會去查別人的Email然後寫的落落長嘛?

不會嘛~~^^

所以~忘了這件事吧

回覆或是打電話去都是不安全沒有保障的舉動哟

個人的經驗+網站參考(http://sinjhuang.com/index.php)

希望能夠幫到你喔~~^__^

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。