promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
烏魚子 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫忙修改英文讀書心得(最後一片葉子)文法與格式15點

麻煩各位英語專家幫忙修改一下我的英文心得與大意

先貼上大意:

There are nine short novel in the book. There are folk tale (The Boy Who Drew Cats by Yakumo Koizumi) , whodunit (The Stolen Letter by Edgar Allan Poe) , satire (Love Is a Fallacy by Max Shulman) etc. But my favorite short novel is The Last Leaf by O.Herry. It is a story about two paintress, Sue and Johnsy, lived in a section of New York City. In November, Johnsy near death from pneumonia. She think about she will die when a vine’s leaves all of falls outside the window. Sue tried to inspire her, but in vain.

Mr. Behrman, an old man who lives in the apartment below Sue and Johnsy, a failure in art. He decided to help Sue and Johnsy. After a night that all wind and rain, the last leaf did not fall, and Joanna's health became better and better. When Joanna got rid of the sick, Behrman died of pneumonia. Because he painted the last leaf during the night.

麻煩請真正會英文的修改,比較艱深的文法可以稍做說明嗎=]

謝謝!

已更新項目:

第一段倒數第二句是 when a vine

第二段第一句最後一個字和第二句是art

第二段第三句是Johnsy's health

不好意思...

2 個已更新項目:

心得:

All of novels of this book are short, so read this book is not very difficult. And when I read the book almost is relaxing and cheerful. Because “The least leaf” is so touching that I cried, whoever read the story would deeply shocked and moved.

3 個已更新項目:

With the simple way of writing, O. Henry really made up a profound story. Mr. Behrman’s decision is exceeding my expectations. What a wondful world we would have if everyone in the world cared for each other in this way.

4 個已更新項目:

Real art is for living and Mr. Behrman finally created his own true masterpiese. I am sure O. Henry is trying to tell us a story about hope, relief, love, motivating and sacrifice. In fact we can believe in what we have seen by ourselves and the choice is over your hands.

再麻煩一次了=] old kao 謝謝你的大意噢!

5 個已更新項目:

那句的意思是:真正的藝術是用生命換來的

感激=]

這個補充完立刻選你

6 個已更新項目:

麻煩了噢=]

最後一個問題..

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I read a book in which there are 9 short novels in various categories. Included are the folk tale “The Boy Who Drew Cats by Yakumo Koizumi”, the whodunit “The Stolen Letter by Edgar Allan Poe and the satire “Love is a Fallacy by Max Shulman”, etc. My favorite one among the short novels is “The Last Leaf by O. Henry”. The novel refers to 2 female painters, Sue and Joanna, who lived in some district of New York. In some November Joanna suffered pneumonia and seemed to be dying. She thought she would die as soon as leaves of the vine out of the window would all fall down. Sue tries all means to inspire her but in vain.

Mr. Behrman, who lived at the floor under the one of an apartment where both Sue and Joanna lived, was an old failure in art. He decided to help Sue and Joanna through their difficulties. Surprisingly, the last leaf did not fall after being battered for a whole night by the wind and the rain, and Joanna’s health had become better and better since. Actually, the last leaf also fell but Behrman stealthily painted a leaf on the vine during the night. When Joanna recovered from her illness, Behrman however died of pneumonia.

2010-02-20 23:20:20 補充:

All the novels in this book are short, so reading the book is not very difficult. When I read the book, I felt relaxed and delighted. The novel “The Last Leaf” was so touching that I cried. I think anyone who reads the story would be deeply touched and moved.

2010-02-20 23:20:45 補充:

Real art is for living and Mr. Behrman finally created his own true masterpiese. I am sure O. Henry is trying to tell us a story about hope, relief, love, motivating and sacrifice. In fact we can believe in what we have seen by ourselves and the choice is over your hands.

2010-02-20 23:23:25 補充:

前面一段我實在看不懂你在寫什麼! real art is for living 你中文是指什麼意思?

2010-02-20 23:23:56 補充:

O. Henry wrote a marvelous and profound story, using simple but delicate words. For example, I was surprised by Mr. Behrman who made a decision which was total y out of our expectation. How wonderful the world would be if people should care for each other as the way in which Mr. Behrman did.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

我提供免費電腦問題諮詢:02-29405818

我只要是~電腦維修~電腦重灌~電腦問題~修電腦~重灌win7~xp重灌~都是找他們

他們到府服務非常方便!!

希望能幫到你

可以跟他們聯絡看看

評價很高...你可以試試看!!^^

電話:02-29405818

或者加LINE~直接線上詢問也可以!

ID:gmepc168

希望能幫到你

Yahoo服務加網址

http://tw.serviceplus.yahoo.com/booth/seller/Y0193...

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。