No.14 冬雪像似鋼琴上的白鍵、安靜而絮亂卻又顯得如此淒美

No.15 像個孩子般嬉鬧,找尋你走過的腳步,飛向那草原的盡頭,就算被跘倒也沒關係

已更新項目:

請問這是你自己翻的嗎??

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

00 Spring to my new life, Angel by my side, it's fine to chant divine word missionaries, mood light

01 Spring to, yes, I like her, no way to get rid of

02 I'm just an ordinary girl, one day the Prince came to sit on a white horse, helped me, take me away

03 The Sun is shining, and swap body Fundo fine, purifying the soul deep

04 Watch all the happy, sad, happy

05 Stop now this second, could become his silence, but can occasionally have children of Tong Yan

07 Find another heaven, my beautiful world, far from the bottoms up to my beauty

08 I love the taste of home, waiting for you at the return, when your little lady

09 Watching the skies, imaginary Cupid pulled out the Golden arrow, shot in my heart, like a beginner, indulged in love

10 A smile is a notation, a secret code, is my smile, and watch your good

11 The beginning of the story, we are actors, the outcome may not be perfect, but the process must be wonderful

12 With the end of the story, fairy can become myth, from then on, you will be pleased to do your own

13 You do not have to wrap yourself, if a gorgeous gift is grief; well, then I say goodbye

14 Snow seems the white keys on a piano, silent and coagulation disorder but is so poignant

15 As you walk around, finding, fly to the end of the Prairie, even if it's been one-upmanship

大致上就這樣 有事到yav324的無名小站去

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。