promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文文章修改

可否幫忙讓這篇文章更生動活潑流暢,可以加入或修改句子但不要太艱難,謝謝了

My teacher

It was about 2005, my school life started at this moment. When my mom told me about going to a cram school when I was five. I was so scared to death. My first day at school, I just cried all day and couldn’t wait for mom to pick me up after she worked. My teacher put a lot of patient on me and confirmed me. Anyway, she tried to make me smile all the time, but I just couldn’t help crying. She was my English teacher in the cram school, Ivy Lin.

One week later, I tried to make friends at school by teacher Ivy’s helping. She encouraged me how to get along with classmates and learned English at school.

At first I thought it must be very difficult to learn. After a few classes with Ivy Lin, she was the funniest teacher I have ever seen. Although she looked strict, she taught us well and carefully. She did her best to make us fun. She also used teaching materials which were always attractive us. In class, if we had any problems, she would have explained us carefully until we understood. But during two years I learned more than I ever had before. I had never thought learning English is interesting and pleasant.

By the way, she was such a nice teacher. She not only taught us patiently but also treated us as friends. She inspired my interest and also told me how to being a good kid. I appreciate her very much. She was a very important role in my life. Though my English isn’t excellent now, I will keep learning and practicing it. That’s all about my teacher.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

It was about 2005, my school life started at this moment.

My school life began in about 2005.

When my mom told me about going to a cram school when I was five.

I was five year old when my mother sent me to a cram school.

I was so scared to death.

I was afraid to attend.

My first day at school, I just cried all day and couldn’t wait for mom to pick me up after she worked.

I spent my first day in school crying and waiting for my mother to come and fetch me.

My teacher put a lot of patient on me and confirmed me.

My teacher was nice to me and was being very patient with me.

Anyway, she tried to make me smile all the time, but I just couldn’t help crying.

She tried to make me smile but I could not stop crying.

She was my English teacher in the cram school, Ivy Lin.

She was my English teacher and her name was Lvy Lin.

One week later, I tried to make friends at school by teacher Ivy’s helping.

A week later, Lin helped me to make friends in school.

She encouraged me how to get along with classmates and learned English at school.

She encouraged me to learn English and also helped me to establish better relations with my classmates.

At first, I thought it must be very difficult to learn.

(Well done, no mistakes here!)

After a few classes with Ivy Lin, she was the funniest teacher I have ever seen.

After spending a few classes with Lin, she was the funniest teacher I had ever seen. (Had not Have – she’s no longer your teacher)

Although she looked strict, she taught us well and carefully.

(A fair sentence, but hold on) Although she looked strict, she was good at teaching.

She did her best to make us fun.

She tried her best to make us laugh.

She also used teaching materials which were always attractive us.

She also used tools that could draw our attention to it.

In class, if we had any problems, she would have explained us carefully until we understood.

If we did not understand something, she would carefully explain it to us.

2010-03-08 06:35:02 補充:

But during two years I learned more than I ever had before.

I learned a great deal after spending two years in school.

I had never thought learning English is interesting and pleasant.

I had never thought that learning English could be an interesting and pleasant experience.

2010-03-08 06:35:23 補充:

By the way, she was such a nice teacher.

(Another fair grammar)

She not only taught us patiently but also treated us as friends.

(Another fair grammar, although doesn’t sound very English)

2010-03-08 06:35:44 補充:

She inspired my interest and also told me how to being a good kid.

She had inspired my interest and also taught me how to be a good child.

I appreciate her very much.

我很感謝他?. I want to thank her very much.

2010-03-08 06:36:17 補充:

She was a very important role in my life.

She played a very important role in my life (nice attempt)

Though my English isn’t excellent now, I will keep learning and practicing it. That’s all about my teacher.

(perfect grammar on the last one)

參考資料: 不要灰心! 一步一步來. 不過能寫到這樣已經不錯了因為我明白你想要寫什麼. :)
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。