yuan 發問時間: 教育與參考考試 · 1 0 年前

英文能力夠強的幫一下八 急~

幫我寫的再深入一點 可改掉不順的文法句子 或我有打錯的單字 大約國3程度 幫我+到400~500個字 可+入why you like traveling & Travel的好處 & 要有起承轉合 文意要通不要東一句西一句 以上為老師建議我+上的 麻煩各位英文能力強的大大幫我一下 3/12就要了 謝謝

My favorite activity is traveling. I like to take a trip when I have free time. I like to travel with good friends. The most interesting trip in my mind was the trip to Hualien. I went to Hualien with my parents and my cousins . Hualien is a middle-sized city located in eastern Taiwan . On the first day .We were planning for boating in the Xiuguluan river . But the weather was so bad at the morning. It was raining but my father said boating still be continued . So we did. I remember it rains cats and dogs. The water of the river was so strong. We all thought it was a good game. Even the weather was so cold and rain but it still couldn’t stop our exciting .

The travel was the most unforgettable experience in my life .

Just like these kinds of trip. It is the most interesting in my life. The feeling makes me falling love with traveling. I always expect ever time that I can plane anther trip with my parents again .

Without it, my life would be boring.

Everyone has dreams. To me I am going toward to my many dreams. Like traveling. These thing is very important in my life and I want to share it with my friends, classmates and family. I think it is the meaning of life the most important of life.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My favorite activity is traveling. I like to take a trip with my good friends in my leisure time.Every trip is a new adventure for me. The most interesting trip in my memory is the trip to Hualien. I went to Hualien with my parents and my cousins . Hualien is a middle-sized city located in eastern Taiwan . On the first day .We were planning for boating in the Xiuguluan river . But the weather was so bad in the morning.Though it was raining , my father said boating would not be cancelled . I remember it rains cats and dogs. The water of the river was so strong.All of us thought it would be a exciting game. Even the weather was cold and rainy , it still couldn’t stop our excitement .

The travel is the most unforgettable and interesting experience in my life .

The feeling makes me addicted to traveling. I always expect that I can plan another trip with my parents again .

Without travel, my life will be boring.

Everyone has a dream. To me I am going toward to my many dreams(?), such as travel. These experiences are very important in my life and I want to share it with my friends, classmates and family. I learn the most important meaning of life through travel.

我盡力改出文法錯誤和一些比較好的寫法囉

希望能對你有一些幫助^ ^ (你可以加一段你未來想去哪裡旅行.為什麼)

參考資料: 我自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。