- hkman2077Lv 51 0 年前最佳解答
The color of that computer is entirely different from that of mine.
I have never taken into consideration the knowledge needed to solve this differential equation.
This is the web page that he said yesterday the teacher was looking for.
The quantity of Information which can be found on modern internet system surpasses the whole data collection of a library in the old days.
To be honest, I've never had any liking for Physics experiment.
As far as I'm concerned, English is not just a discipline, but a key to the world.
This is not the desktop computer I lend you yesterday afternoon.
The product of 5 and the square root of 9 is 15.
The color of your clothes is clearly not the same as that of hers.
Although he was born and raised in Taipei, he had never attended any school there.
I don't remember when my professor left his office yesterday evening.
The experimental data we got yesterday is a far cry from the theorical estimation value issued by Mr. Smith in the "Science" magazine.
The acceleration of gravity of the Earth is inversely proportional to the square of sum of the radius of the Earth and ground height.
- 1 0 年前
1. That computer's color is completely different than mine.
2. I have never thought about seeking the knowledge needed to solve this (either trignometry or calculus equation (I am not sure what 微分is sorry :( )
3. This is the website, that he told me yesterday the teacher wanted.
4. Now a days, the web has more information than the library.
5. To be honest with you, I've never liked the physics experiments.
6. To me personally, English is not only just a class, but the key to the world.
7. Isnt this the laptop that I let you borrowed yesterday afternoon?
8. Square root of 9 times 5 equal 15
9. The color of your cloths is slightly different than hers.
10. Even though he grew up in Taipei, but he never went to school there.
11. I dont really remember what time my professor left his office last night.
12. The results of our experiment the other day came out differently with Mr. Smiths forecasts in the Science megazine.
13. The acceleration of gravity is the opposite of the earths radius plus the square of earths elevations.
I hope these will help you man.參考資料： Me