Mike 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙修改一下文法, 非常急!!

Fast food had become a necessary evil these days because people often find themselves in a situation when fast food is the only thing to fill their stomach with. It is considered evil because there is widespread belief that it causes obesity with its abundant amount of calories.

In today having fast food are nearly become a daily experience, like brush teeth or stop at the red light. There is another research that most people spend at fast food is far more than they spend at the study fee or car buying.

‘If I want, I could walk past many streets to get the healthy chicken salad. But I like McDonald, it is delicious, I like chips and tomato sauce’, recorded from an investigation.

The relationship between ‘fast food to human obesity’ is a serious question to the society. At many high concentrated areas such as shopping markets, hospitals and schools, most of them have at least one big fast food chain within one kilometer of their entrance. The doctors working in hospital see thousand of patients suffering illnesses caused by fast food eating habits every day.

A report done by Courier Mail, the fast food restaurant are not just see in the shopping area, but also flourishing around Australia’s hospitals and offering patient a cheap and convenient alternative to hospital meals. This gave a conclusion that people don’t have to look far a burger and fries. (Weaver 2009)

‘Being fed is part of the reason people get better,’ says Dr Steve Hambledon, federal vice president of the Australian Medical Association. ‘I guess that’s part of the reason fast food companies want to be associated with hospitals. Nutrition is one of the critical areas of patient care.’ (Hambledon)

But no matter what, burgers, chips and soft drinks all have high fat, salt and sugar contents. All of these could increase the risk of diseases such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes if eating too much.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Fast food had become a necessary evil these days because people often find themselves in a situation when that fast food is the only thing to fill their stomachs with. It is considered as an evil because there is a widespread belief that it causes obesity with its abundant amount of calories.

In today, having fast food are nearly become a daily experience, like brushing teeth or stop at the red light. There is another research shows that the cost that which most people spend at on fast food is far more than they spending at for the study fee or car buying purchase.

“If I want, I could walk past many streets to get the a healthy chicken salad, but I like McDonald, its is delicious chips and tomato sauce are my favorites,” I like chips and tomato sauce’, an expression recorded from an investigation.

The relationship between fast food to and human obesity is a serious question to the society. At many high concentrated areas such as shopping markets, hospitals and schools, most of them have at least one big fast food chain within one kilometer of from their entrances. The doctors working in the hospitals see thousands of patients suffering illnesses caused by daily fast food eating habits every day.

A report done by Courier Mail, the fast food restaurants are not just see can be seen in at the shopping areas, but also flourishing around Australia’s hospitals, and offering patients a cheap and convenient alternative to hospital meals, which gives a conclusion that people don’t have to go to far places to look for a burgers and fries to eat. (Weaver 2009)

‘Being fed is part one of the reason of people lives getting better,’ says Dr Steve Hambledon, federal vice president of the Australian Medical Association. ‘I guess that’s part of the reason of fast food companies wanting to be associated with hospitals. Nutrition is one of the critical areas of patient care.’ (Hambledon)

2010-03-25 12:48:35 補充:

But no matter what McDonald offers, like burgers, chips and soft drinks, most of them (all) have high fat, salt and sugar contents, all of these could increase the risks of diseases such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes, if eating too much.

括符內為刪除文字。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。