weew2005 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

Please modify my mail

Hi! Lady! My name is James Wu. I wanna send you a mail because I really want to learn Japanese.For a particular reason, I wanna go on a trip to Janpan in the near future.As you can see, in taiwan, Japanese food, cartoons, movies and outfit are everywhere.Believe it or not, my 17-year-old young nephew living in my home cannot help but watch Japanese cartoon all night long after school.He is a living-proof.In fact, though English is still one of dominate languages in the world, Japanese has its own distinctive attribute that attracts me to learn it.Well, actually, I wish I could master five more languages.that is , English Japanese, French,Korean,Spanish.But I think that is a very distant future.

Sincerely James wu

2 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

喂﹗ 女士﹗ 我叫詹姆士吳。 我想要寄給你一個郵件,因為我真的想學習Japanese.For一個特別的原因, 我想要在你能看見的近的future.As裡繼續Janpan的旅行, 在taiwan內,食品日本,漫畫,電影和全套裝備在everywhere.Believe它與否, 在school.He是一個活著proof.In的事實很久以後,生活在我的家的年輕的侄子不得不整夜看日本漫畫的我的17歲, 英國人雖然止住一個人支配語言在世界上, 日本人有它自己的特別的屬性吸引我學習it.Well, 實際上,我希望我能掌握更多的5 languages.that是我認為是一不太明顯將來的英國日本,法蘭西,朝鮮,Spanish.But。

• Jamin
    Lv 4
    10 年前

Hi! Lady!

My name is James Wu. I am sending you this mail because I really want to learn Japanese and I plan to go to Japan for a trip in the near future.

In Taiwan, Japanese food, cartoons, movies and outfits are found everywhere. My 17-year-old nephew living in my house cannot help but watch Japanese cartoon all night long after school. He is living proof that Japanese culture is everywhere.

Though English is one of dominant languages in the world, Japanese has its own distinctive attribute that attracts me to learn it. In actual fact, I wish I could master five languages, namely, English, Japanese, French, Korean and Spanish. But I think that is a very distant future.

Yours Sincerely,

James Wu.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。