同埋,去玩洗唔洗拎簽証?

2 個已更新項目:

如果想平D的機票,有咩公司比較平?

酒店去邊度會平DD但唔會距離UPTOWN 同MID TOWN好遠?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Ticket: During low seaon, around HKD6000+tax during promotion (try Continental Airline or BA), but may land in some remote airport (e.g. Newark in New Jersey). Normal fare ard HKD8000 + tax for Cathay, lands in JFK Airport)

Your Tourist Spots & transport

Places u wanna go are in LOWER Manhattan (southern part, <50th street). CENTRAL park is in MIDDLE Manhattan (around >60th street but <100th street). You can take SUBWAY in NY City. They have extensive network. 1 Single trip is around HKD10.

My advise: don't take subway after 11pm, or don't take subway before 10pm if you're a girl.

Hotels/Hostels

If u want to live near yr tourist spots, it will be expensive (USD120+ per night). An alternative will be to live a bit north. Try this Hostel in Mid-Upper Manhattan which is near Central Park and close to subway station: http://www.hostels.com/hostels/new-york/hostelling...

My fds tried this one and comments are very positive for this price and is safe. Travel to Lower Manhattan is ard 30 mins by subway. Online reservation by credit card.

If you still want to find more information http://www.hostels.com/new-york they have more offers listed.

Budget

EXCLUDING Airticket and accomodations, for STUDENT budgets (no fine dining, no luxury entertainment, some entry fees, some little souvenirs, subway travel with short cabs), it will be USD20-50 per day per head. Of coz, for "adults", it can be unlimited.

Places Must Go

If you're 1st time to NYC:

- Statue of Liberty

- Wall Street

- South Street Seaport

- Times Square

- remains of WTC

- Central Park

- China Town

- Brooklyn Bridge

- Metropolitan Museum

- China Town (can speak cantonese) etc.

Places Must NOT go (alone...)

- Brooklyn

- Queens

Enjoy your trip!

2010-04-15 00:38:18 補充:

VISA

It is a MUST. Go to Dah Sing Bank and pay for a debit advice (just tell staff you wanna get US VISA). Then go to the US Consulate (in Garden Road, Central) in the morning to apply.

2010-04-15 00:38:38 補充:

I suggest u spend > 4 days in NYC, then u can also go to Boston (4 hours bus in Chinatown), Washington (2-3 hours bus) Philadelphia (2 hours bus in Chinatown) or Atlantic City (2 hours bus).

參考資料: My experience
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

HK to NYC air fare is about $8000+ HKD if off season.

***Park Avenue South,Fifth Avenue,Broadway,West 27th Street,Greenwich Street......etc.

there are very very long streets inside Manhatan mid town and uptown area.

where you want to go still too general, but i think i understand what you like to see...

you won't find any hotel cheap in those area..... NO WAY !

i mean any place under $300 USD a night.

subway and surface bus are best to get to those area..... and NY subway is very simple....... but you still need to study a little before ride it.

NYC is kind of very safe place to visit....... when you see in the place where so many dark color people around you..... that is bad area you should avoid.

YES< YOU NEED TO APPLY VISA TO USA,

NO VISA, NO TALK..!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。