promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

簡單的小段落,有點文法錯誤,請大家幫我糾正一下^^

這是老師要我們寫的PROPOSAL,很簡短,-但有些文法不通順,請大家幫我改一下,謝謝大家

I am working in Mega International Commercial Bank, and the client sends the inquiry letters looking for information about how to apply for a credit card, I will tell her what information she needs to prepare. For example: Photocopy of identity card and Financial Statement. And if she is a student, she also gives a copy of a student ID card and so on…

尤其這句 looking for information about how to apply for a credit card好像不太對,請大家幫我,謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

and the client sends the inquiry letters looking for information about how to

apply for a credit card,>

When the client send an inquiry about infomation of credit card applications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will tell her what information she needs to prepare>

I will tell the clients what documentation needs to be prepared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example:Photocopy of identity card and Financial Statement.>

For example,a photocopy of identity card and financial statements are required.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if she is a student, she also gives a copy of a student ID

card and so on…>

If the client is a sudent,then a copy of a valid student identification card is

needed and so on.

2010-04-06 21:53:34 補充:

When the client send an inquiry about infomation of credit card applications.

(clients)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。