QQ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯下列英文成中文

How are you doing? I hope that by now,you have received the samples that I

sent to the China factory. They were sent out last Friday,so I think they shoule

have arrived this past Wed or Thurs. I know it will take some time for the factory

to do their analysis.

It is very important that you give me the pricing for the designs that I sent earlier,

at a density of 14 1bs/ft3or better. In the meantime, I have been working with the

top Millwork Director at Lowe's national headquarters.

In this email, I have attached a letter that I received from Lowe's. We have been

invited to attend their Millwork Line Review bidding process. This is a huge honor to be invited into these final rounds. Like I mentioned to you in the previous

email, these line reviews come around only once a year or two years.

請幫我翻譯,白話一點的,不要是翻譯軟體翻的那種,謝謝!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

How are you doing? I hope that by now,you have received the samples that I

sent to the China factory. They were sent out last Friday,so I think they shoule

have arrived this past Wed or Thurs. I know it will take some time for the factory

to do their analysis.

近來好嗎? 我希望在這個時刻, 你已經收到我寄去大陸工廠的樣品. 我是上週五寄出的, 我想應該會在這週三或週四到達. 我知道工廠需要一些時間來分析.

It is very important that you give me the pricing for the designs that I sent earlier,

at a density of 14 1bs/ft3or better. In the meantime, I have been working with the

top Millwork Director at Lowe's national headquarters.

還有一件很重要的事, 我早些時間寄去的樣品, 請趕快給我報價. 密度14 1bs/ft3

或者更好一點的. 同時, 我已與Milwork 的最高階主管在Lowe's的國際總公司一起工作過了.

In this email, I have attached a letter that I received from Lowe's. We have been

invited to attend their Millwork Line Review bidding process. This is a huge honor to be invited into these final rounds. Like I mentioned to you in the previous

email, these line reviews come around only once a year or two years.

和這封郵件一起, 我附上了從Lowe收到的信件. 我們收到他們Millwork Line檢討會議的邀請, 這是一個無比光榮地邀約能夠參加他們的最後幾回合的會議. 如同在之前的郵件中告訴過你, 這個檢討會議一年只會開1-2次.

參考資料: 我自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。