- GenesisLv 51 0 年前最佳解答
1. 我已經帶牙套 (矯正器) 6個月了,還要1年多才能拆
I have already had my braces on for 6 months, I still need about 1 more year before taking it off.
牙套: orthodontic braces, or simply braces
I'm still one hour away before I get off work.參考資料： 自己
- LilyLv 51 0 年前
1. I've already wearing a braces for six months, and I can take it off after a year
2. One more hour I would be off work.
There are many other ways to describe the above sentences as follow:
1, I'm wearing a braces for 6 months and a year later I can take it off. or remover it..
2. another hour later, I will be off from work.
I hope this can help you and sorry, I am unable to write in Chinese.參考資料： myself
- 1 0 年前
1. II've been wearing a braces for six months, and I am alowed to take them off
more than one year.
2. I will off duty one hour later參考資料： myself