小郁 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻中文 謝謝 ^^

Who I Am Makes A Difference

A teacher in New York decided to honor each of her seniors in High School by telling them the difference each of them had made.

She called each student to the front of the class, one at a time. First, she told each of them how they had made a difference to her, and the class.

Then she presented each of them with a blue ribbon, imprinted with gold letters, which read, “Who I Am Makes a Difference.”

Afterwards, the teacher decided to do a class project, to see what kind of impact recognition would have on a Community.

She gave each student three more blue ribbons, and instructed them to go out and spread this acknowledgment ceremony. Then they were to follow up on the results, see who honored whom, and report to the class in about a week.

One of the boys in the class went to a junior executive in a nearby company, and honored him for helping him with his career planning. He gave him a blue ribbon, and put it on his shirt.

已更新項目:

Then he gave him two extra ribbons and said, “We’re doing a class project on recognition, and we’d like for you to go out, find some one to honor, and give them a blue ribbon.

2 個已更新項目:

Then give them this extra blue ribbon, so they can acknowledge a third person, to keep this ceremony going. Then please get back to me and tell me what happened.”

3 個已更新項目:

Later that day, the junior executive went in to see his boss, who had a reputation of being kind of a grouchy fellow. He told him that he deeply admired him for being a creative genius.

4 個已更新項目:

The boss seemed very surprised. The junior executive asked him if he would accept the gift of the blue ribbon, and give him permission to put it on him.

5 個已更新項目:

His boss said, “Well, sure.” The junior executive took one of the blue ribbons and placed it right on his boss’s jacket, above his heart.

6 個已更新項目:

And then he asked, offering him the last ribbon, “Would you take this extra ribbon, and pass it on by honoring somebody else.

7 個已更新項目:

The teenager who gave me these is doing a school project, and we want to keep this ribbon ceremony going and see how it affects people.”

8 個已更新項目:

That night, the boss came home and sat down with his 14-year-old son. He said, “The most incredible thing happened to me today.

9 個已更新項目:

I was in my office, and one of my employees came in and told me he admired me, and gave me a blue ribbon for being a creative genius.

10 個已更新項目:

Imagine! He thinks I am a creative genius! Then he put a blue ribbon on me that says, “Who I Am Makes a Difference.”

11 個已更新項目:

He gave me an extra ribbon and asked me to find somebody else to honor. As I was driving home tonight, I started thinking about who I would honor with this ribbon, and I thought about you. I want to honor you.

12 個已更新項目:

My days are hectic and when I come home, I don’t pay a lot of attention to you. I yell at you for not getting good enough grades and for your messy bedroom.

13 個已更新項目:

Somehow, tonight, I just wanted to sit here and, well, just let you know that you do make a difference to me.

14 個已更新項目:

Besides your mother, you are the most important person in my life. You’re a great kid, and I love you!”

15 個已更新項目:

The startled boy started to sob and sob, and he couldn’t stop crying. His whole body shook.

16 個已更新項目:

He looked up at his father and said through his tears, “Dad, earlier tonight I sat in my room and wrote a letter to you and Mom, explaining why I had took my life, and I asked you to forgive me.

17 個已更新項目:

I was going to commit suicide tonight after you were asleep. I just didn’t think that you cared at all.

The letter is upstairs. I don’t think I’ll need it after all.”

18 個已更新項目:

His father walked upstairs and found a heartfelt letter full of anguish and pain.

The boss went back to work a changed man. He was no longer a grouch, but made sure to let all of his employees know that they made a difference.

19 個已更新項目:

The junior executive helped many other young people with career planning, one being the boss’ son, and never forgot to let them know that they made a difference in his life.

In addition, the young man and his classmates learned a valuable lesson:

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

呵呵 我看我晚點想不想翻好了

其實沒有很難 是因為很多所以才有人用翻譯**

2010-04-17 18:11:45 補充:

Who I Am Makes A Difference

我也可以造成改變(想了很久這是最好的翻譯了)

A teacher in New York decided to honor each of her seniors in High School by telling them the difference each of them had made.

一位在紐約的老師決定跟她的所有的高中畢業生講出他們彼此從以前到現在的改變以加以表揚

She called each student to the front of the class, one at a time. First, she told each of them how they had made a difference to her, and the class.

她把每位學生一個一個的叫到教室前面並且告訴他們他們對於老師和全班的改變

Then she presented each of them with a blue ribbon, imprinted with gold letters, which read, “Who I Am Makes a Difference.”

之後她給予每一個學生一個藍色徽章,徽章上面有燙金的字母寫著"我也可以在成改變"

因為文章太長剩下打在意見裡面

2010-04-17 18:13:53 補充:

Afterwards, the teacher decided to do a class project, to see what kind of impact recognition would have on a Community.

接著,老師決定給每個同學一項作業來測試對於一個社區會有什麼明顯的影響

2010-04-17 18:14:05 補充:

She gave each student three more blue ribbons, and instructed them to go out and spread this acknowledgment ceremony. Then they were to follow up on the results, see who honored whom, and report to the class in about a week.

她給每位學生額外三個藍色徽章然後吩咐他們到外面去將這些徽章頒發出去,每位學生必須觀察他們所頒發的人並在一個禮拜以後在全班報告

2010-04-17 18:14:26 補充:

One of the boys in the class went to a junior executive in a nearby company, and honored him for helping him with his career planning. He gave him a blue ribbon, and put it on his shirt.

其中一個男生去找了一個離學校附近的公司中一個資歷較淺的業務主管。該主管因為幫助那個男生生涯規劃而受到勳章的頒發。於是那個男生給了那個主管一個勳章並別在他的衣服上

2010-04-17 18:14:45 補充:

Then he gave him two extra ribbons and said, “We’re doing a class project on recognition, and we’d like for you to go out, find some one to honor, and give them a blue ribbon.

然後他給了那個主管另外兩個勳章跟他說"他的學校在做一個識別作業然後他希望能夠請該主管去別的地方再找人表揚勳章

2010-04-17 18:15:03 補充:

Then give them this extra blue ribbon, so they can acknowledge a third person, to keep this ceremony going. Then please get back to me and tell me what happened.”

然後將最後一個勳章給予那個人請那個人再將勳章分發出去,如此就可以識別出第三個人了。之後請把這些還給我告訴我發展如何

2010-04-17 18:17:16 補充:

The boss seemed very surprised. The junior executive asked him if he would accept the gift of the blue ribbon, and give him permission to put it on him.

他的老闆似乎非常驚訝。資歷淺薄的主管問他的老闆是否願意接受這份禮物,然後給予他允許來表揚

2010-04-17 18:17:33 補充:

His boss said, “Well, sure.” The junior executive took one of the blue ribbons and placed it right on his boss’s jacket, above his heart.

他的老闆說"沒有問題"於是主管將這個勳章別在老闆的夾克上高於心臟的位置

2010-04-17 18:17:44 補充:

And then he asked, offering him the last ribbon, “Would you take this extra ribbon, and pass it on by honoring somebody else.

然後他問他老闆說"你願意將這個額外的徽章在表揚出去嗎?"

2010-04-17 18:18:00 補充:

The teenager who gave me these is doing a school project, and we want to keep this ribbon ceremony going and see how it affects people.”

給我這些徽章的青少年說他在做一份學校的作業,然後我們要將這個徽章的典禮持續下去看看這如何影響大家

2010-04-17 18:18:16 補充:

That night, the boss came home and sat down with his 14-year-old son. He said, “The most incredible thing happened to me today.

當晚,老闆回家然後坐在他十四歲兒子旁邊跟他說" 今天遇到最不可思議的事情是

2010-04-17 18:18:31 補充:

I was in my office, and one of my employees came in and told me he admired me, and gave me a blue ribbon for being a creative genius.

當我今天在辦公室的時候,我的一個員工近來跟我說他很敬重我,然後給我一個這個藍色的勳章表揚我是個充滿創意的天才

2010-04-17 18:18:39 補充:

Imagine! He thinks I am a creative genius! Then he put a blue ribbon on me that says, “Who I Am Makes a Difference.”

你想想看,他覺得我是一個充滿創意的天才耶,接著那個員工把最後一個寫著"我也可以造成改變"的藍色勳章別在我身上

2010-04-17 18:18:49 補充:

He gave me an extra ribbon and asked me to find somebody else to honor. As I was driving home tonight, I started thinking about who I would honor with this ribbon, and I thought about you. I want to honor you.

之後他又給了我一個額外的勳章要我去找人表揚。當我在開車回家的路上我開始在想我該表揚給誰呢?於是我想到了你,所以我決定這個徽章表揚給你

2010-04-22 17:09:46 補充:

呵 這個也只有五點 我翻譯不是為了賺分的

我只是為了興趣幫知識+的人解答而已

參考資料: 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己, 自己
  • geo
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

標題是沒錯Who I am makes a difference:

文法:"Who I am" 算是ㄧ個片語,當名詞、主詞用。主詞+makes a difference.

標題白話意思是:「我是怎麼樣的人,會對週遭造成不同的影響」.... 好像不易翻譯得簡潔。大略就其精神,或者中文可寫為:「小我助人一念間」?

可是版主這文章太長了,難有人認真替您譯吧。只有人用翻譯機的。文章不難,正面溫馨勵志型。還是自己試讀看看,有問題重點再找人問吧。

2010-04-21 02:45:42 補充:

贊同EZARCK譯標題為 "我也可以造成改變" 。原文標題雖短,卻難譯得簡潔。英翻中或中翻英都會遇到類似問題,有些語法雖然簡單,但在別的語言裡就是沒有完全一樣的說法。

翻得很用心,很多呢。版主您交付投票有點不夠意思...

• 1 0 年前

誰我是产生变化 每一個做了的一位老師在紐約决定通过说出他們差别尊敬她的每一個高中高年级学生。 她叫每名學生對類的前面,一次一個。 首先,她告訴了每一個他們怎麼产生了变化給她和類。 然后她提出了每一個與最高榮譽,印與金信件,讀, 「誰我是产生变化」。 之后,老師被决定做類項目,看什麼樣的衝擊公認在公共將有。 她給每名學生三條蓝色丝带和指示他們出去和傳播這承認儀式。 然后他們是接著在結果,看見誰尊敬了對類的誰和報告在大约一個星期。 其中一個類的男孩在一家附近的公司中去小輩執行委員,並且尊敬了他幫助的他與他的事业规划。 他在他的襯衣給了他最高榮譽,並且投入了它。 然后他給了他二條額外絲帶和說, 「我們做着在公認的類項目,並且我們希望為了您能出去,發現一些人尊敬和給他們最高榮譽。 然后給他們這額外最高榮譽,因此他們可以承認第三人称,保留這儀式去。 然后喜歡回答我並且告訴我发生什么」。 那天晚些時候,小輩執行委員参加看他的上司,有名譽是種類一個不滿的傢伙。 他告訴了他他深深地敬佩他是的一個創造性的天才。 上司似乎非常驚奇。 小輩執行委員在他要求他,如果他會收受禮物最高榮譽,並且給他允許投入它。 他的上司說, 「很好,肯定」。 小輩執行委員在他的上司的夾克採取了其中一條蓝色丝带並且安置了它正確,在他的心臟之上。 他然后要求,提供他最后絲帶, 「您會採取這條額外絲帶,並且通过尊敬他人通過它。 給我這些的少年做着學校項目和我們想要维持下去這絲帶儀式和看它怎麼影響人」。 夜,上司回家了並且坐下了與他十四歲的兒子。 他說, 「最難以置信的事今天发生在我身上。 我在我的辦公室,並且我的一名雇員进來了並且告诉我他敬佩我,並且給了我最高榮譽是的一個創造性的天才。 想像! 他認為我是一個創造性的天才! 然后他在說的我投入了最高榮譽, 「誰我是产生变化」。 他給了我一條額外絲帶並且要求我找到他人尊敬。 當我在家今晚驾驶,我開始考虑誰我會尊敬與這條絲帶,並且我考虑您。 我想要尊敬您。 我的天是忙碌和,當我回家时,我不給予很多注意對您。 我對您叫喊沒得到的足够好等级和您的雜亂臥室的。 莫名其妙地,今晚,我想坐這裡,並且請,很好,讓您知道您产生变化給我。 除您的母親以外,您是重要人物在我的生活中。 您是一個了不起的孩子,和我爱你!」 被震驚的男孩開始嗚咽和嗚咽,並且他不可能停止哭。 他的整体震動了。 他看他的父親並且通过他的淚花說, 「爸爸,我在我的屋子里今晚及早坐了並且給您和媽媽寫了信,解釋我為什麼有需要了我的生活,並且我要求您原諒我。 在您睡著之後,我打算今晚自殺。 我就是沒有認為您關心。 信件在樓上。 我不認為我終究將需要它」。 他的父親走了在樓上並且发现一封衷心信件有很多悲痛和痛苦。 上司回去运转一個被改變的人。 他不再是不滿,但是保證告诉所有他的雇員他們产生了变化。 小輩執行委員幫助有事业规划的許多其他青年人,一個是上司的兒子和未曾忘記告诉他們他們在他的生活中产生了变化。 另外,年轻人和他的同學吸取了一個可貴的教训: 「誰您是产生变化」。 請知道我認為您是重要的,或者您不會首先接受此。 誰您是产生变化,並且我要您知道那事。 我通過最高榮譽給您。 有一令人敬畏的天,並且知道某人今天考虑您!

有可能會全錯

參考資料: 字典
  • 1 0 年前

您可以上網查詢 有影片

這個是老師選的上課內容

我想要中文翻譯 ^^

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • evan
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

這是哪裡抄來的文章,標題就已經錯得離譜,怎會I am(be動詞)還加上第三人稱的動詞makes?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。