promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
SUN 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急!急!急!英文面試自傳(希望可以再改好一些)拜託各位大大了

The good morning, my English name is Snu, Graduates from NPUST The early childhood education, likes the close crowd having the service sincerity, and studies attentively regarding the new thing. In childhood grew up in Yunlin, afterward studied in Taipei, because liked here, therefore the choice studied in Pingtung, hoped that could live in here.

After the graduation, in Pingtung Christianity Hospital work, because approximately hires the time, therefore dismisses from office, period learns many about the desk work related knowledge. Some continues the plan which studies, but is also seeking studies the goal

中文

早安,我的英文名字是Snu,從國立屏東科技大學幼兒保育系畢業,喜歡接近人群並服務,並且關於新的事認真學習。童年在雲林長大,之後在臺北讀書,因為喜歡鄉村生活,因此選擇在屏東念書。在畢業以後,在屏東基督教醫院工作,因為用約聘時間,因此解職,工作學會許多關於文書工作相關的知識。 有一些繼續升學的計劃,但是同時也尋找學習的目標。

已更新項目:

大家會不會覺得我內容太少?

有更順暢的自傳寫法嗎?

拜託大家了

通知面試的小姐說放輕鬆說就可以,但是我很緊張>

2 個已更新項目:

謝謝各位 本人努力中~~~

4 個解答

評分
  • mad
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Good morning, my English name is Snu, from the National Pingtung University of Science of Early Childhood Education graduate, like close to the people and services, and learning about new things seriously. Childhood growing up in Yunlin, after studying in Taipei, because I like rural life, choosing to study in Pingtung. After graduation, work in the Pingtung Christian Hospital, as with the contracted time, it dismissed, learn a lot about the work of clerical work related knowledge. Some further studies of the program, but also look for learning.

以上是google翻的

看著女的說 Good morning Ma'am,

轉頭看著男的說Good morning Sir,

My name is Snu. I am graduated from the National Pingtung University, major in Science of Early Childhood Education.

I am sociable and like to help people, and love to face with challenges.

I was grow up in Yunlin, and had educated in Taipei, but my inherent quality of nature loving had me to choose of finishing my degree in the National Pingtung University.

After my graduation, I have worked in the Pingtung Christian Hospital as a contract worker. I have gained clerical work experiences from it.

2010-04-16 10:28:17 補充:

I am sociable and like to help people, and love to face with challenges.

有些不太活潑不太積極,可能改成

I am a sociable person and like to help others, and love to face with challenges.

或是

I like to help people and social with them, and to face with challenges is a way of learning to me.

2010-04-16 10:28:23 補充:

多談專業,因為讀原文書讓版大在這方面懂的字彙較多,可提昇考試官對版大英文能力的印象。

可能可以向考試官表示正在補強英文中。如:聽空中英文、上補習班、看英文書報雜誌、網上交了外語朋友...

2010-04-16 10:30:13 補充:

緊張是沒用的,放鬆心情可能還有幫助。

參考資料: , 學長
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

◎如果你有求職問題或是一些職涯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的求職範例,滿多相關資訊,滿實用的!

另外您有提及的一些經典面試問答(邏輯類問答),那邊也有範例分享!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com /supercanada2007

上面也有一些免費範例你也可以在上面問問題

• 1 0 年前

The good morning??? 有這種說法嗎 @@

2010-04-15 20:44:18 補充:

這ㄍ職場英文你看看

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...

• 1 0 年前

Good morning, Sir

My name is Snu. I graduated from NPUST and majored in the early childhood education. I enjoy getting along with people, serving them in sincerity, and learning new things. I grew up in Yunlin, and studied in Taipei. However, I preferred to the country life, I choose to study in Pingtung. After graduation, I worked in Pingtung Christianity Hospital, due to the deadline of the contract, I resigned the job. In the course of working, I learn much more adminstrative knowledge. I try to seek the new goal for study advanced.

P.S

1.May I ask you name is Snu?? How do you pronoun it?

2.May i ask how old are you?

3.Do you want to keep the pets? There is a fun game from facebook!

http://apps.facebook.com/dog-marry/?pid=204178058

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。