Miao 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙中翻英以下情境對話

Lisa國了,她是第一次出國自由行,所以打了電話兩個好朋友Eve跟Kila,望能從她們那聽取些注意事項與分享即將出國的興奮心情.

Lisa:你們終於來了,我真的好興奮啊!! 這兩天晚上都興奮的睡不著呢!

Kila看得出來妳真的很期待

Eve:她這幾天就一直打電話過來問我什麼可以來看她,整個人緊張兮兮的

Lisa:還是第一次出國,雖然只是去香港,沒有很遠,華語沒問題,但是還是會緊張啊!

Kila:對阿! 到了機場才發現機票跟護照都在家,那真的很好笑

Lisa:我已經很緊張了,別再笑我了

Eve:是啊!到時候害她一緊張走錯航廈進錯登機門就慘了

Lisa:饒了我吧~~

Kila:好吧!放妳一馬,等下我列一張清單,記得把東西買回來送我就好

Lisa:妳搶劫啊

Eve:好了,不是要我們幫妳看看有哪些東西要不要帶,帶我們一起去看妳打包了哪些行李吧!

Lisa:OK!! 在2樓房間裡,一起上去吧

進了Eve房間後...

Lisa:就這兩箱了

Kila:妳瘋啦,不是才去3天2夜嗎? 而且妳還要買東西回來呢!!

Eve:這的確很誇張,托運費會很貴喔

Lisa:那你們看有哪些不必帶?

Eve:例如...妳鞋子,飯店其實不會限制妳一定要穿高跟鞋,穿高跟鞋逛街也很不方便

Kila:還有就是包包,妳就是想去買包包,還帶那麼多包包過去做什麼?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Lisa States, and the free exercise of her first trip abroad, so a telephone call two friends Eve with Kila, hope they can listen to some considerations that will leave the country and sharing excitement.

Lisa: You finally came, I was very excited ah!! These two days can not sleep at night all excited too!

Kila could see that you really look forward to

Eve: She has been called over the past few days asking what I can see her, nervous of the whole person

Lisa: the first time abroad, though only to Hong Kong, not very far, Chinese is no problem, but still tense ah!

Kila: Yeah! To the airport only to find ticket with the passport at home, that is really funny

Lisa: I was very nervous, stop laughing at me

Eve: yes ah! To harm her tension when the wrong terminal to the wrong gate on the tragedy of the

Lisa: Give me a break ~ ~

Kila: All right! Put you on a horse, and so I make a list, remember to send me back to buy things like

Lisa: You robbery ah

Eve: Well, not to us to help you see what things should not take with us to see what baggage you pack it!

Lisa: OK!! In the 2nd floor room, with the go

Eve into the room ...

Lisa: For the two cases this

Kila: you are mad, not only to 3 days 2 nights? But you still want to buy anything back then!!

Eve: This is indeed a very exaggerated, the consignment fee will be expensive Oh

Lisa: What do not you see that band?

Eve: for example ... your shoes, the hotel is not going to limit you must wear high heels, high heels are also very convenient for shopping

Kila: there is the bag, you just wanted to buy a bag, also with so many bags in the past to do?

• 1 0 年前

這應該是網上翻ㄉ吧..翻ㄉ很好笑..XD

例如: put you on a horse 和 you robbery ah <-- 什ㄇ跟什ㄇ阿?! <.<

[我是個從小就在加拿大長大的台灣人!~=)]

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。