匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 0 年前

請給我P.S.我愛你的10封信內容 附上英文佳

請給我P.S.我愛你的10封信內容 附上英文佳

若回答字數有限 麻煩請傳給我 ... death_depression

傳了請記得要打回答哦! 這樣我才能選最佳

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    這是最後一封

    其它我用寄的

    Dear Holly,

    我親愛的荷莉:

    I don't have much time. I don't mean literally,

    我時間不多了。並不是指我即將死去。

    I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. 而是妳出門買冰淇淋,很快就會回到家。

    But I have a feeling this is the last letter,

    但我有預感這是最後一封信了,

    because there is only one thing left to tell you.

    因為我只剩下一件事想告訴妳。

    It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp,

    並非讓你我沉溺於過去回憶,亦非遣派妳去買個燈泡之類,

    you can take care of yourself without any help from me.

    沒有我的幫忙,妳依然仍可獨立自主。

    It's to tell you how much you move me,

    我想說的是,妳給我的感動有奪多

    how you changed me.

    妳改變了我多少。

    You made me a man, by loving me Holly.

    妳的愛,讓我成為真正的男人,荷莉。

    And for that,

    I am eternally grateful... literally.

    我也會永遠對妳心懷感激... 真的。

    If you can promise me anything,

    如果你能答應我什麼,

    promise me that whenever you're sad,

    那就答應我如果妳傷心欲絕,

    or unsure, or you lose complete faith,

    或猶豫不前亦或迷失了信仰

    that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes.

    請用我的眼光去審視妳自己。

    Thank you for the honor of being my wife.

    有妳這樣的妻子我感到非常榮幸。

    I'm a man with no regrets.

    作為男人我今生無憾。

    How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly.

    我是多麼的幸運呀。妳是我生命的全部,荷莉。

    But I'm just one chapter in yours.

    但我只是妳人生扉頁的一個章節

    There'll be more. I promise.

    後面還有更多精彩等著妳。我保證。

    So here it comes, the big one.

    接下來,最重要的是

    Don't be afraid to fall in love again.

    別害怕再墜入愛河

    Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends.

    敞開心胸,跟著感覺走... 而且要記得,朝著月球發射...

    P.S. I will always love you

    P.S. 我會永遠愛著你

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。