promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急~請”專業人士”回答!幫我中文翻成英文~送20點!

可以幫我翻譯中文嗎?請不要用翻譯網

盡量用簡單的單字,因為英文程度不好又要背,怕太難的會不好背,如果語法怪怪的可以修改沒關係

謝謝唷!

我最喜歡的水果是蘋果,蘋果有紅色和綠色的,紅色的蘋果是甜的,但是綠色的蘋果是酸的。我比較喜歡紅色蘋果,它像蜂蜜一樣不會太甜,它裡面有足夠的水份,包含許多營養和維他命,能改善皮膚幫助消化,它真的很美味對我們的健康也很好,所以我非常喜歡蘋果。

3 個解答

評分
  • cheng
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我最喜歡的水果是蘋果,蘋果有紅色和綠色的,紅色的蘋果是甜的,但是綠色的蘋果是酸的。我比較喜歡紅色蘋果,它像蜂蜜一樣不會太甜,它裡面有足夠的水份,包含許多營養和維他命,能改善皮膚幫助消化,它真的很美味對我們的健康也很好,所以我非常喜歡蘋果。

Apples are my favorite fruit. There are red apples and green apples. Red apples are sweet; however, the green apples are sour. I prefer the red apples. They are not too sweet just like honey and they are very juicy inside that contains various nutrients and vitamins which can not only improve the skin but also help the digestion. They are really delicious and are also good for our health, so I like apples very much.

參考資料: myself, http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/clin199
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I most like the fruit is the apple, the apple has red and the green, the red apple is sweet, but the green apple is the acid. I compare like the red apple, it will look like the honey too not to be equally sweet, inside it will have the foot 夠 moisture, will contain many nutritions and the vitamin, can improve the skin help digestion, its very delicacy also will be very really good to our health, therefore I will like the apple.

• 1 0 年前

My favorite fruit is apple. There are two types of apples, red and green. The green apple is sour. I like red apples better. Red apples are like honey, not too sweet but is jucy. Red apples are nutritious, they have a lot of vitamin. They are also good for your skin and they are good for our digeston. Apples are delicious and are good for our body. That's why i like apples so much.

希望有幫到忙!

參考資料: Everything besides translator
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。