Japan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請高手幫我修改此篇英文,真的很感謝你。

The Reasons You Decided to Learn English

Nowadays, English has become many people use one of important languages which can use to communicate from different friends and countries or use them for tools.That is why people like to learn and choose English to study for priority.Consequently, we can not live without English in modern life, include computer use and watch foreign movies.There are three main reasons why I want to learn English.

One of the reasons for me is need to use English to check forms about cell phones and find some bugs and problems, than correct them and reply in English on my work.As a consequence of foreign company; therefore, English has become one of our important tools.I worked for this company for 2 years, and I find my English is not enough.I hope I can improve my English better and better.At that time, I had a chance to participate the entrance exam.Fortunately, I do not miss it.

Another reason is I hope I can come back to school, learn some things, and enjoy life of students.Although I have ever given up my school, I suffer many troubles before.However, I will cherish things now rather than before.I love to work smart and play hard in this period of school life.The most important of all is to get a diploma of graduation, too.

Finally, I will go to work in Hong Kong after my graduate.Hong Kong is an international city which has many people come from different countries, like American, Taiwanese, and Japanese.As a result, I need to learn languages, include English, Cantonese and Japanese.I can know my English is improving at my school. For example, when I talk to foreign English teacher, I will not be shy.I start to try my best to talk with him who just can speak English, so I have another choice.

To sum up, I am so lucky to study English at this school.When we learn more English, we can understand more about it which is unique and interesting, if we know how to use it correctly.English is one of best friend, so I can not without you.

已更新項目:

小的剛學英文寫作,請多多包含、多多修改,感激不盡: )

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The Reasons For My Decision to Learn English

Nowadays, English has become many people use one of important languages which many people which can daily use to communicate from with different friends and other countries people or use them it for as a tools like for job. That is why people like to take it as a priority to learn and choose English to study for priority consequently, and we can not live without English in modern life for it is often used in include computer use and watching foreign movies.

There are three main reasons why I want to learn English as below:

One of the reasons for me is I need to use English to check English forms about cell phones and to find some bugs and problems in cell phones, then correct them and reply report the results in English on my work. As a consequence of which belongs to a foreign company; therefore, English has become one of our an important tools for me.

I have worked for that company for 2 years, and but I find my English is not enough, so I hope I can improve my English it, making it better and better, During that time, I had a chance to participate in the entrance exam. fortunately, I do did not miss it.

Another reason is I hope I can come back to school to learn some things, and enjoy the life of students. Although I had ever been given up my studying in school because I suffered many troubles there before. However, now I will cherish things now rather more than before(rather than 是” 而不是…..”的意思), I love to work smartly and play hard in this the period of school life, and of course, the most important of all is to get a diploma of graduation from school too.

Finally, I will go to work in Hong Kong for work after my graduation from school, Hong Kong is an internationalized city which has many people come from different countries, like American, Taiwanese, and Japanese etc., as a result, I need to learn international languages, including English, Cantonese and Japanese, I can know my English is will be improved at in

2010-04-22 19:29:01 補充:

my school (at 通常表”位置所在”,但此處意為”在學校裡”,應用in), for example, when I talk to a foreign English teacher, I will not be shy but try my best to talk with him correctly and fluently, so I have a chance to promote my English level.

2010-04-22 19:29:27 補充:

To sum up, I am so lucky to study English in this school, when we learn more English, we understand more about it being unique and interesting, if we know how to use it correctly, English will become one of our best friends, so that I can not without it even just a day.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。