kika 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(英文)請各位大大幫我修改文法~急

如題

請各位大大幫我修改文法以及用詞

因為這是作業

是修改文法不是翻譯喔!!

--------------------------

Watermelon have one hundred gram watermelon have 25 calories, that is so surprised to me, because watermelon is a fruit, I think the calories should be lower. And the soybean milk have most nutritious, because soybean milk has a lot of proteins and fiber. Another way the french fries and cola are least nutritious, because the french fries and cola have not nutritious they are trash food, those food can bring about to illness for the body and health. I only like fruits, so every day I eat the fruits much on the week, I know fruits are natural nutritious to help our body, finally, I learned the soybean milk have much proteins and fiber, and I discover the gingili calcium is than milk, because the gingili calcium are time twelve to the milk.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

One hundred grams of watermelon has (被提及者屬”第三者(物)” ,其格與”他” 同,應用第三人稱之動詞, 100公克的西瓜,是指如此”一塊”的西瓜,亦適用”它”,非以”100個公克”如此的複數來看,故非使用複數,而配合have) one hundred gram watermelon have 25 calories, that which is so surprises(surprise 是及物動詞,除非是表被動,主動式前面不可加 be,形容詞才前加be) to me( 此事實令我很吃驚,對該事實言,應是主動式), because watermelon is a one kind of fruit, so I think the content of calories should be lower. And the soybean milk has most abundant nutrition(在談及一般食物時,不必使用定冠詞 the ,除非是要表示”某一杯”豆漿), because soybean milk for it (原所寫正確,只是文章內一直重複一種寫法,是不佳的,應改變一下)has a lot of proteins and fibers. Another way aspect, the French fries and Cola are least nutritious, because the French fries and Cola have not nutritious they are trash foods, those foods they can bring about to illness for the in our bodies and hurt health, I only like fruits much (“我只喜歡水果”,那其它的都不吃嗎?), so every day I eat the fruits (如未特定指何種或何個水果,不加定冠詞)much (水果屬可數,應使用many)and eat many in a on the week, due to I know fruits are with natural nutritious to that help our body being healthy, finally, I learned (全文都以現在式表達,此處應一致)the soybean milk has much many proteins and fibers (所形容之目的物為可屬), and I discover the gingili possesses calcium is more than milk, because with the fact that the gingili calcium are is (釫屬不可數) time twelve times to the milk.。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。