• 羅賓
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

發問者您好!

伊索寓言的獅子與老鼠

請參考:

The Mouse and the Lion

Once upon a time... a little mouse, scampering over a lion he had chanced upon, happened to wake him up.

The angry lion grabbed the mouse and held it to his jaws.

"Don't eat me, Your Majesty!" the mouse pleaded:

"Forgive me! If you let me go, I'll never bother you again. I'll always be grateful, and will do you a good turn one day."

The lion, who had no intention of eating such a little scrap, and only wanted to frighten the mouse, chuckled:

"Well, well. A mouse that hopes to do a lion a good turn! By helping me to hunt, maybe? Or would you rather roar in my place?"

The mouse was at a loss for words. "Sir, I really..."

"All right. You can go," said the lion, shortly, opening his paw.

The mouse scurried thankfully away.

Some days later, the lion fell into a trap and found he was caught fast in a stout net. Try as he might, he could not escape. And the more he struggled, the more he became entangled in the mesh, till even his paws were held fast. He could not move an inch: it was the end. His strength, claws and fearsome fangs gave him no help in freeing himself from the tangle.

He was about to resign himself to a cruel fate when he heard a small voice: "Do you need help, Sir?"

Exhausted by his struggles, his eyes wet with rage, the lion looked round.

"Oh, it's you! I'm afraid there's little you can do for me..."

But the mouse broke in: "I can gnaw the ropes. I have strong teeth and, though it will take me some time, I'll manage."

So the little mouse quickly gnawed at the meshes and soon the lion tugged a paw free, then another, till he finally succeeded in working himself free of the net.

"You see, Sir, said tne mouse, "I've done you a good turn in exchange for the favour you did me in letting me go unharmed."

"How right you are. Never before has a big animal like myself had to be so grateful to a little scrap like you!"

知識問答查詢請點我

希望回答對你有幫助!

參考資料: 安卡
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

因為你說需要至少12句, 所以這篇是加長版的伊索預言. 原版的因為字數限制, 我放在意見裡面喔:)

Once, as a lion lay sleeping in his den, a naughty little mouse ran up his tail, and onto his back and up his mane and danced and jumped on his head ... so that the lion woke up.

The lion grabbed the mouse and, holding him in his large claws, roared in anger.

'How dare you wake me up! Don't you know that I am King of the Beasts? Anyone who disturbs my rest deserves to die! I shall kill you and eat you!'

The terrified mouse, shaking and trembling, begged the lion to let him go.

'Please don't eat me, Your Majesty! I did not mean to wake you, it was a mistake. I was only playing. Please let me go - and I promise I will be your friend forever. Who knows but one day I could save your life?'

The lion looked at the tiny mouse and laughed.

'You save my life? What an absurd idea!' he said scornfully. 'But you have made me laugh, and put me into a good mood again, so I shall let you go.'

And the lion opened his claws and let the mouse go free.

'Oh thank you, your majesty,' squeaked the mouse, and scurried away as fast as he could.

A few days later the lion was caught in a hunter's snare. Struggle as he might, he couldn't break free and became even more entangled in the net of ropes. He let out a roar of anger that shook the forest. Every animal heard it, including the tiny mouse.

'My friend the lion is in trouble,' cried the mouse. He ran as fast as he could in the direction of the lion's roar, and soon found the lion trapped in the hunter's snare.

'Hold still, Your Majesty,' squeaked the mouse. 'I'll have you out of there in a jiffy!'

And without further delay, the mouse began nibbling through the ropes with his sharp little teeth. Very soon the lion was free.

'I did not believe that you could be of use to me, little mouse, but today you saved my life,' said the lion humbly.

'It was my turn to help you, Sire,' answered the mouse.

Even the weak and small may be of help to those much mightier than themselves.

2010-05-05 04:06:07 補充:

這個是伊索預言裡最初的版本: http://www.bartleby.com/17/1/11.html

PART 1

ONCE when a Lion was asleep a little Mouse began running up and down upon him; this soon wakened the Lion, who placed his huge paw upon him, and opened his big jaws to swallow him.

2010-05-05 04:06:20 補充:

"Pardon, O King," cried the little Mouse, "forgive me this time, I shall never forget it, who knows but what I may be able to do you a turn some of these days?"

The Lion was so tickled at the idea of the Mouse being able to help him, that he lifted up his paw and let him go.

2010-05-05 04:06:41 補充:

Some time after the Lion was caught in a trap, and the hunters, who desired to carry him alive to the King, tied him to a tree while they went in search of a waggon to carry him on.

2010-05-05 04:06:47 補充:

Just then the little Mouse happened to pass by, and seeing the sad plight in which the Lion was, sent up to him and soon gnawed away the ropes that bound the King of the Beasts.

"Was I not right?" said the little Mouse.

"LITTLE FRIENDS MAY PROVE GREAT FRIENDS."

2010-05-11 02:10:55 補充:

一號回答得很好. 也表明是伊索寓言的故事, 文章下面也給了奇摩知識庫的連結, 可是實際上的文章應該是出自網路已寫好的文章, 參考資料卻是出自於自己.

也許我誤解了, 但這樣做, 好嗎?

• 1 0 年前

您好喔~ 希望可以接受我的解答~

A Lion was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face.

Rising up in anger , he caught him and was about to kill him ,

when the Mouse piteously entreated , saying : If you would only spare my life , I would be sure to repay your kindness.

The Lion laughed and let him go .

It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters ,

who bound him by strong ropes to the ground .

The Mouse , recignizing his roar , came up , and gnawed the rope with

his teeth , and setting him free , exclaimed: You ridiculd hte idea of

my ever being able to help you , not expecting to receive from me any

repayment of your favour ; but now you know that it is possible for even

a Mouse to confer benefits on a Lion

如果有看不懂的可以補充, 因為我是按照英文板原書打上去的

, 如果要寫標題 可以寫 (The Lion and The Mouse)

以上轉載(伊索寓言的智慧, 請其他回答者複製... 也請發問者勿得到解答後刪除問題..)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。