1. I’m going to skip my evening _____ since I am not hungry at all.
(A) food (B) meal (C) dinner (D) supper
2. James ____ to teach me waterskiing for free.
(A) offered (B) afforded (C) revealed (D) granted
3.You can look up the call number of a book through the ____ catalogue.
(A) online (B) future (C) ongoing (D) inline
4. A bat can make its way with ease through places full of ____ even its eyes are sealed.
(A) antiques (B) obstacles (C) phenomena (D) chasms
5. It is generally agreed that ____ amount of time spent in study may cause poor academic performance.
(A) infinite (B) insensible (C) inadequate (D) incredible
6. Generally speaking, ____ high blood pressure is associated with obesity, arteriosclerosis, or kidney disorders.
(A) persistent (B) predictable (C) intermittent (D) consistent