promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

老師大佬,兩行中文翻譯英文~江湖救急!

以下兩段對白是我急需要用上的,請英語系的高手、老師、同學幫幫忙。不要用翻印機。

由於自己和創辦人有著師徒之源,對於自己有緣可以向先生學藝感到畢生榮幸。本身投入大量資金成為股東在本地開創TK(現今K1)也是因為和先生學習武術後改變了人生價值觀。也希望藉此機會向本地推廣搏擊武術。我們承諾將繼續保持最佳的價格以及優質的產品。

武術不只是一種運動,它也改變了我的人生。我在追求武術至高的境界也一同是不斷的改變提升自己對武術的認識、對產品的要求,所有Feedback的來信我會非常細心閱讀了解客戶的需要。我不會因此而滿意只會不斷的提升。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The following two paragraphs on is my urgent need, master of the English Department, teachers, students for help. Do not use copying machine.

Because of its own and founder of the source of a master and apprentice, for his able to feel their honour Mr. gakugei. Itself a significant investment to become shareholders in the local pioneer TK (K1) today is because Mr after learning martial arts and changed the value of life. Would also like to take this opportunity to promote the vast martial arts. We are committed to continue to maintain the best prices and quality products.

Martial arts is not just a sport, it changed my life. I'm in the pursuit of martial arts to Elvis have constantly changes enhance their understanding of the martial arts, product requirements, all Feedback letter I will very carefully to understand customer needs. I will not be satisfied with only improves

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

中文:由於自己和創辦人有著師徒之源,對於自己有緣可以向先生學藝感到畢生榮幸。本身投入大量資金成為股東在本地開創TK(現今K1)也是因為和先生學習武術後改變了人生價值觀。也希望藉此機會向本地推廣搏擊武術。我們承諾將繼續保持最佳的價格以及優質的產品。

武術不只是一種運動,它也改變了我的人生。我在追求武術至高的境界也一同是不斷的改變提升自己對武術的認識、對產品的要求,所有Feedback的來信我會非常細心閱讀了解客戶的需要。我不會因此而滿意只會不斷的提升。

英文:As the founder himself and has a mentoring source for their affinity to Mr. Xiang was Bi Shengrong Arts fortunate. Substantial investment in itself become a shareholder in the local open TK (now K1) and the President also because of changed life after learning martial arts values. Also like to take this opportunity to promote the local martial art. We are committed to continue to maintain the best prices and quality products.

Wushu is not just a sport, it also changed my life. I am in the pursuit of martial arts is the highest in the state are constantly changing with martial arts to enhance their understanding of the product requirements, all Feedback letter I will be very carefully to understand our customers needs. I would not be satisfied with the improvement will continue.

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。