P 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯一段自我介紹(中翻英)3QQQ^^

我在單純的環境下長大,個性:不善常人際關係、好奇心重、愛自由,不認識我的人覺得我怪,認識我的人覺得我很單純,不像女人和像匹野馬是家人對我的形容,討厭的事情是一切厄殺我自由之事除了工作、唸書之外還有在很多人面前說話,我的興趣是是做任何能滿足自己好奇心的事例如:觀察人和能讓自己快樂的事,我的夢想是騎車環島旅行,對於問題解決的態度是先求自己再求別人,對於人生的態度是凡事不用太計較。

PS.這是我們學校的作業所以拜託請不要用網路

上或者其他的翻譯軟體翻譯3QQQ^^

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

【翻譯內容】

I grew up in a rather unsophisticated environment which nourished me with a curious, unsocial, and emancipated nature.

People who don't know me will find me a little odd, while simple-hearted for those who do. My dear family, however, always picture me as a wild pony rather than a lady.

I hate everything that has the potential in smothering my freedom, but I do find it otherwise when working, studying, and giving speech in front of a bunch of people.

I take interest in everything that fulfills my curiosity. For instance, to observe people and to pursue things that make me happy.

My dream is to take a round-the-island trip on a bicycle.

My attitude towards problem-solving is to make demands on oneself before making demands on others; my attitude towards life is not to haggle over every penny for everything.

• 1 0 年前

I grew up in a simple environment, personality: often poor interpersonal relationships, curious, love of freedom, people who do not know me think I am weird, I know people think I am very simple, unlike the women, and like the wild horse is a family to me descriptions, annoying thing is a Cheowa kill me free things than work, to study there than in front of many people to speak, my interest is anything that can satisfy their curiosity about things such as: observation and make their own happy things, my dream is to ride around the island trip, for problem-solving approach is to first seek its own, then seek other people, attitude is everything for life not too seriously.

參考資料: 自已
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。