Jackie HSU 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

幫忙中翻英一篇短文(夢想工作)

最近要交份作業

需要全英文的

想麻煩英文好的大大幫忙翻譯

我心目中的夢想職業,是能夠擔任一位自由的生物學家兼研究人員。

從小,我就喜歡動物、熱愛大自然,所以我一直希望自己能有個職位是能讓我到世界各地去探究不一樣的動物,順便欣賞大自然的美。

我認為,地球不是人類獨有的,而是在這星球上所有生物所共有的,所以我們應當好好愛護這些動物,和牠們共生存。

我喜歡動物,是因為牠們雖然和我們生存在同一個星球,但牠們卻懂得遵循大自然的守則,並且不會刻意去破會它,雖然我們無法和動物溝通,但藉由但藉由了解牠們的習性,能讓我們更進一步的接近大自然。

我熱愛大自然,是因為在不同的地方,大自然擁有的面貌也都有所不同,如果我們能仔細地去觀察它,一定能發現大自然奧妙,且能看出它隱藏其中的美。

要能擔當這個職位並不簡單,單單只有對動物及大自然的熱情是不夠的,基本及專業知識,像是對動物特性的了解、大自然循環生態的見解等也都是必備的,在這個遭大自然反撲的時代裡,我們人類更該去找出其中的原因,並根治它,才有辦法繼續延續我們的生命。

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

In my mind's dream occupation, is can 夠 hold the post of free biologist concurrently researchers. Since childhood, I like the animal, deeply loving the nature, therefore I have hoped I can have a position am can let me to the world inquire into the dissimilar animal, appreciates the nature while convenient US. I believed that the Earth is not the humanity is in sole possession, but all biology altogether has on this star, therefore we must cherish these animals well, altogether survives with them. I like the animal, is because they, although survives with us in the identical star, but they actually understood that follows the nature the rules, and will not go broken to meet it desirably, although we will be unable with the animal communication, but because of but because of understood that their habit, can let our further close nature. I deeply love the nature, is because in the different place, the appearance which the nature has also differs from, if we can observe it carefully, certainly can discover the nature to be mysterious, and can see it to hide US. Must be able to take on this position not to be simple, solely only then to animal and nature enthusiasm not 夠, basic and specialized knowledge, is likely to the animal characteristic understanding, the nature circulation ecology opinion and so on is also necessary, in this in the time which suffers the nature to counter-attack, our humanity should go to discover reason, and permanently cures it, only then has the means to continue to continue our life.

...........希望以上的回答可以幫助到你..........

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。