Lin《2》 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

贈20點 文章中翻英 (不要電腦翻譯機) 謝謝

當SARS瀰漫,我接到朋友的電話,她說吃綠豆可以防疫。她的聲音聽起來很匆忙,『我現在要出去買綠豆,還要幫我媽買一些,再晚就怕買不到了。妳要不要,我幫妳買。』 我想起前兩天去超市裡逛著,經過五股與豆類的區域,許多真空包裝的紅豆、綠豆、黃豆,每包都整齊的排列好。此刻,來自四面八方的主婦將衝進超市,直奔貨架,能拿幾包就拿幾包,全往購物籃裡丟。

『喂。』我問我的朋友:『妳知道毛綠豆和綠豆有什麼不同嗎?』我的朋友愣了一下:『怎樣?難不成吃毛綠豆比較有效?』不是,當然不是。只是前兩我在人煙稀少的超市裡,頭一次看見包裝好的『毛綠豆』,我站在那裡讀完它的說明書,說明書上說它的品質比綠豆來要好。我猶豫了一下,又放回架上,夏天到了便有很多機會..........

又有個朋友告訴我,網路上說一個剛出生的嬰孩,說出了『綠豆可治SARS』這類的話。而它是否真的能很快解決我們對於SARS的恐懼呢?就像在煮沸的水中,他那麼迅速的融化了。

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

When SARS diffuse, I received a friend's phone, she said that eat mung bean can quarantine. Her voice sounds in a hurry, I now want to go out and buy a green bean and my mom buy some, then late balks. Do you want to, I help you buy. I think the first two days to go shopping at the supermarket, after five stocks and beans, many vacuum packaging of red beans, green beans, soybeans, each package are neatly arranged. At the moment, from all sides of the housewife will burst into the supermarket, headed straight for the shelves, can take a few packages you may take a few packages, to shopping basket.

' Hello. I asked my friends: ' do you know the wool mung bean and what's the difference between the green bean? "by my friend self-assurance: '? do eat Mao mung bean comparison valid?" is not, of course not. Only the first two I in the outback of the supermarket, the first time saw wrapped ' wool ' mung bean, I stood there after reading the manual, it directions that its quality is better than to mung bean. I hesitated, and back to the summer will have many opportunities.

They have a friend who told me, the network said a new-born baby, ' mung bean can cure SARS ' this class. But it can really be quickly resolved we fear for SARS? just like in boiled water, he then quickly melt

參考資料: 朋友
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。