請幫我回答 以下的關於science問題!!!謝謝~-二十點 希望有人幫幫忙
這是公式: concentration= _____amount of solute___________________
amount of solution
1)what will be the concentration of solution ( in g/L) if 10 g of salt is dissolved to make 200ml of salt water?
2) if a lab technician wishes to make 4 L of sodium hydroxide(NaOH) solution at a concentration of 80 g/L for
an experiment,what mass of NaOH is required?
3)during an experiment a student takes 150 ml of 60 g/L sodium chloride solution and boils away the water.
what mass of sodium chloride will remain?
4)what is the maximum amount of solution that can be made with 4 g of calcium hydroxide if the desired
concentration is 20 g/L ?
5)when a solution is diluted (watered down) the amount (volume) of solution will always___________.
whilethe concentration will always___________.
the amount (mass) of solute will__________________.
- 雲凍Lv 610 年前最佳解答
1. 200 ml=0.2L
10 g/0.2 L=50 (g/L)-----The answer
2. if the solute required is X g,then
X/4=80---->X=320 (g)-----The answer
3. 150 ml x 60 g/L= 9 (g)-----The answer
4. if the volume of the solution is X L, then
20=4/X ---->X= 0.2 (L)-----The answer
5. When a solution is diluted (water down) the amount (volume) of soultion
will always increases.
While the concentration will always fails down.
The amount (mass) of solute will keep the same.
2010-05-12 12:54:13 補充：