急!! 20點 英文作文 '' 我感冒的經驗 ''
1.There be 人 + V-ing + 地方
Before ... ( S1+V1,S2+V2)
4.It's adj for 人 to - RV ( 做 .. 對某人是 .. 的)
5.I think(that) S. +V.
- Gordon'sEpiphanyLv 410 年前最佳解答
1. There were at least a hundred tourists cramming in front of the photo-spot for a picture of that magnificent waterfall.
2. WuLai is arguably the best sightseeing spot in northern Taiwan for its wondrous landscape and abundant Aborigine culture.
3. When the photo-shooting was finally done, me and my family decided to challenge for the top of that beautiful mountain.
Before we were preparing ourselves for the thousand-stairways to heaven, the massed tourists were already lining up for the cable car which was the only access into the climbing passage.
After we boarded the crowded cabin, I started to sneeze like crazy among all the frightened passengers.
Yes, I got a cold out of allergies.
4. It was absolutely embarrassing for me not to be able to stop those sneezing and coughing along with the sudden ailment.
5. I think that I would probably stay away from public places for quite a long time.