拜託各位大大了 我不要 yahoo 和 google 的翻譯 因為那翻的很爛 = =3
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1.Jerry two-timed Peggy, and Kate is in a dilemma of deciding whether to hide the truth from Peggy, but let Peggy sad, or reveal it, to prevent further wounds.
2.I've made up my mind! I shall tell Peggy the truth! She has the right to know it!
3. If I reveal the truth, this will be the end of my friendship with Jerry, but if I don't (reveal the truth) I won't be able to face my conscience.
4. I'll go with you and talk things out with him.
5.You have to make a decision between them.
6.This event tells us that two-timing is a big problem, do not try it.
- 1 0 年前
1. because Jerry divides the leg, Kate did not know that must hide the truth from Peggy to let her be sad, must say the matter, in order to avoid causes everybody bigger damage.
2. I decided! Tells Peggy! She has the right to know all these!
3. if I say, I will therefore finish with the Jerry friendship, if did not say, I was also unfair to my conscience!
4. I accompany you to go to talk clearly with him.
5. you must make the decision between their two.
6. this matter tells us, divides the leg is very difficult to solve, do not such do!參考資料： 自己