妳想不想再切一次?

現在把你整副牌最上面那張牌拿起來,壓在你的屁股下面

你自己知道那是什麼牌嗎? 我也不可能知道,全世界沒有人知道 對吧?

我有說過,全世界不可能有人知道是什麼牌,但是我知道...

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Also arrived at the testimony miracle's time Today must use the thing is playing cards, today must demonstrate ability which all men long for even in dreams " Perspective technique " Actually a magician hammers after the elder 鍊, the look actually may look like X light to be the same Penetrates some not to be able the too thick thing, for example cotton material Therefore everybody with has not put on clothes in me is actually at present similar!! Let me explain how the matter is ㄧ a matter This is ㄧ the vice-ordinary playing cards, right? Can you cut the sign? This acts you to be able to make ~ in yours behind to cut one time cuts one time again Do you want to cut one time again? Now takes your entire vice-sign most above that sign, presses under yours buttocks You knew that what sign that is? I am impossible to know that the world nobody knows rightly? I had have said that the world impossible some people to know that was any sign, but I knew…

參考資料: ...
  • 1 0 年前

Also to witness the miracle of the moment

Today, what is the use to playing cards, today demonstrates a capacity to dream of all men

"Seeing patients"

In fact, after many years of training a magician, the eyes can in fact be the same as X-ray

Some will not penetrate the thick of things, such as fabric

So you actually in front of me with no clothes is about the same!!

Let me explain how things are going ㄧ

This is Your Vice common cards, right?

Do you cut cards? This action can you do in your back once again cut ~ cut once

Nixiang do not want to cut again?

Now your whole decks to take up the top card goes on, press the following in your ass

You know what brand? I can not understand the world Nobody knows, right?

I have said, the world no one would know what brand, but I know ...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。