Show lei 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有人能幫翻譯嘛『翻英』口語化

我從小在台北出生後來搬來台北縣的樹林

,我叫Nicky今年18歲還是個學生,我有一個媽媽一個姊姊,姊姊在台中讀書,平常的興趣是打球及跳街舞{Breaking},聽流行音樂還有跟我的好朋友kaede一起做很多有趣的事

,平時晚上有打工,公司位於台北車站的一家補習班,當班導師輔導同學

平常沒上班的時間我都忙於社團練舞,時常受傷跑健康中心,護士阿姨都認識我

未來的志願想當旅館的大廳經理,現在也要準備大學考試,未來想把英文學好到澳洲留學,想到台北君悅飯店上班,兼職當舞蹈老師

這些都是要努力而不是光說說而已,祝我加油!謝謝

這是我要上台報告的希望可以幫忙翻譯謝謝..

當地口語化

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我從小在台北出生後來搬來台北縣的樹林

I was born in Taipei city then moved to Taipei county's Shulin city where I was brought up.

,我叫Nicky今年18歲還是個學生,我有一個媽媽一個姊姊,姊姊在台中讀書,平常的興趣是打球及跳街舞{Breaking},聽流行音樂還有跟我的好朋友kaede一起做很多有趣的事

My name is Nicky, I'm 18 as of this year and I'm still a student. I have a mother and a sister. My sister studies in Taichung. My usual hobbies are to play basketball, break dance, listen to some mainstream music and hang out with my friend Kaede. (這裡可以加進去 "we do a lot of fun/interesting stuff together")

,平時晚上有打工,公司位於台北車站的一家補習班,當班導師輔導同學

I have a part-time job in the evening as a tutor in a tutoring centre located at the Taipei train station.

平常沒上班的時間我都忙於社團練舞,時常受傷跑健康中心,護士阿姨都認識我

When I'm not working, I'm busy practicing in my dance club. I often get hurt and have to go to the health clinic. Even the nurses know me by now.

未來的志願想當旅館的大廳經理,現在也要準備大學考試,未來想把英文學好到澳洲留學,想到台北君悅飯店上班,兼職當舞蹈老師

My future goal is to be a manager at a hotel. I'm also preparing for my university entrance exams. In the future, I want to improve my English and study abroad in Australia as well. Then, I want to work full-time at the Grand Hyatt Taipei while teaching dance (可以加上 "part-time")

這些都是要努力而不是光說說而已,祝我加油!謝謝

All this require hard work and not just talking about it. So wish me luck! Thank you.

希望有幫助喔! 也祝你可以達成你的夢想 =]

參考資料: 自己
  • 匿名使用者
    7 年前

【和興娛樂公司-張小巴(Mr.8)】

瞭解一次、多一次的保障。尋找八大行業工作。必須謹慎小心一點。

小巴常說:保險跟冒險只差一個字,意義卻是大不同!

一通電話、一次詢問。都是為自己的著想。

• 匿名使用者
    9 年前

在家高薪兼職視訊工作,睡到自然醒,活潑大方,學生可兼職歐

msn到directsay9999-a@hotmail.com

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

-- 我從小在台北出生, 後來搬來台北縣的樹林

Born and raised in Taipei, I moved to the forest region in Taipei County later in my childhood.

-- 我叫Nicky今年18歲還是個學生,我有一個媽媽一個姊姊,姊姊在台中讀書,平常的興趣是打球及跳街舞{Breaking},聽流行音樂, 還有跟我的好朋友kaede一起做很多有趣的事

My name is Nicky. I am an 18-year-old student. I have a mother, and a sister who goes to school in Taichung. My hobbies are reading, breakdancing, listening to pop music and doing a lot of interesting things with my good friend Kaede.

註: 用breakdancing較breaking好, 令聽眾較易明白

-- 平時晚上有打工,公司位於台北車站的一家補習班,當班導師輔導同學

I have a part-time job on weekday nights, being an academic tutor for a tuition centre at Taipei Station.

-- 平常沒上班的時間我都忙於社團練舞,時常受傷跑健康中心,護士阿姨都認識我

On non-working nights, I will be busy practising dance in commuity center. At times, I would get hurt and have to go to the clinic, where even some nurses could recognize me.

-- 未來的志願想當旅館的大廳經理,現在也要準備大學考試,未來想把英文學好到澳洲留學,想到 台北君悅飯店上班,兼職當舞蹈老師

My ambition is to be a hotel floor manager. Now, I got to prepare for university entrance exams. And later, I will work on improving my English ability and ,when the time is right, will go study in Australia. Hopefully, I will work at the Grand Hyatt Taipe Hotel while moonlighting as a part-time dance teacher.

--這些都是要努力而不是光說說而已,祝我加油!謝謝

This is the roadmap of my development objectives, not just some kind of casual talk. So please keep your fingers crossed for me. Thank you very much!

2010-06-11 03:22:59 補充:

correction:

My hobbies are reading, breakdancing, listening to pop music and doing a lot of interesting things with my good friend Kaede.

這句中reading 應該是playing ball games, 因為原本是"打球"

2010-06-11 03:25:00 補充:

樓上的"地道"台灣網友把"樹林"譯成Shulin city,這應是正確的譯法

2010-06-11 05:18:47 補充:

最後一句也可寫成這樣:

You know what! My ultimate dream is to work at the Grand Hyatt Taipei Hotel while moonlighting as a part-time dance teacher.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。