突然之間開始打雷、下雨。

路上衝出一隻黑貓。車子緊急煞車。停了下來

男子想問女子有沒有事。正當他要轉頭詢問時剛好閃電

一瞬間光照亮了漆黑的夜晚,男子驚聲尖叫,打開車門連滾帶爬衝下車……因為後座的女子正是她老婆

4 個解答

評分
  • 10 年前
    最佳解答

The man quickly offered a ride for the woman. The woman sat quietly without a word. The man peeked at the back seat while he was driving. Then he tried to hit on the woman...

First, the man introduced himself.

Then he asked, "Ma'am, what is your name?"

The woman didn't answer.

The man asked another question, "Where do you live? Want to have a cup of coffee with me at my house? My wife just left. That heartless, mean woman went to a party, and I just finished my celebration, so I am going home."

The woman still said nothing.

Suddenly, it began raining with thunders/thunderstorm.

A black cat rushed across the road. The man quickly stepped on the brake. The car stopped.

The man wanted to ask if the woman is okay, but just as he turned his head to

the back seat, a lightning striked.

Suddenly, the lightning lighted up the dark. The man screamed, he opened the

door and quickly crawled out from the car.........because the woman in the

back seat was his wife!

參考資料: 依我在美國的經驗!!
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 4 年前

請來杯咖啡(中翻英)

• 10 年前

男子隨即答應要讓女子搭便車。女子上車之後不發一語,男子邊開車,邊偷偷回頭張望。並且試圖以聊天來搭訕女子。

The man immediately promises and makes the woman hitched a ride.After woman gets on the car don't deliver one language, man's side drives, the side secretly turns head to look about.And try to strike up a conversation woman with the chat.

男子先自我介紹。

The man introduces myself first.

然後問:小姐!請問妳叫什麼名字?

Then ask:Young lady!Excuse me, you call what name?

女子還是不發一語

The woman still doesn't deliver one language.

男子又問:妳住哪?要不要到我家喝杯咖啡,我老婆剛好出門不在家.那個尖酸.凶悍的女人去參加派對了。我也剛好狂歡完.正要回家

The man asks again:You live where?Wanting don't my house drinks a cup of coffee, my wife at the right moment doesn't at home go out.That is sarcastic. The ferocious woman attended a party.I also at the right moment finish reveling.BE about to go home.

女子依然不說話

The woman still doesn't talk.

突然之間開始打雷、下雨。

Suddenly start thunder, raining.

路上衝出一隻黑貓。車子緊急煞車。停了下來

Rush out a black cat on the road.The car hits the brake.Stopped down.

男子想問女子有沒有事。正當他要轉頭詢問時剛好閃電

The man wants to ask woman to have a matter.Just as he wants to turn an inquiry just right lightning flash.

一瞬間光照亮了漆黑的夜晚,男子驚聲尖叫,打開車門連滾帶爬衝下車……因為後座的女子正是她老婆

Only illuminated the night of utter darkness for an instant, the man surprised voice screamed and open a car door connect roll to bring to climb blunt get off ……because the woman of rear seat is exactly her wife

參考資料:
  • 小咪
    Lv 6
    10 年前

The man complies to immediately let the female while vehicle. After the female boards, does not send a language, nearby the man drives, secretly turns head looks around. And attempts to chat the saying something to smooth things over female. The man introduces oneself first. Then asked: Young lady! Ask that what name you are called? The female does not send a language The man also asked: You live? Must arrive my home to drink the cup coffee, my wife just goes out is not at the home. That acridness. The maneating woman participated sends to be right. I also just revelry. Is just about to goes home The female still does not speak Starts to thunder, to rain suddenly. The road overshoots a black cat. The vehicle brakes urgently. Has stopped down The man wants to ask that the female does have the matter. When he must turn the head the inquiry just lightning The flash light illuminated the jet black night, the male startled sound screamed that turned on the vehicle door to tumble rushes to the vehicle ......Because the back seat female is closely her wife

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。