以下有幾個片語，幫忙我翻譯拜託,若能帶幾個例句, 我會比較懂, 謝謝~
1.be carded / get carded
2.don't be such a chicken
3.don't get your hopes up.
4. don't get me wrong. / don't take it the wrong way.
5.don't take it out on...
6. cut it out
另外還有一片語(break a leg)，以下有例句，可否幫我翻譯
**break a leg
ex: A: I have butterflies in my stomach.
B: Don't worry！You have the most beautiful voice.
A: But this is the first time that I'm singing in a concert.
B: you sounded great in the rehearsal. Now，go out and break a leg.
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. The football player got carded after committing a blatant foul. 足球員在犯了一個明顯的規後拿了牌.
2. Have some guts, don't be such a chicken. 有點膽子吧, 別像隻雞似的.
3. Your team won't likely come up with a upset, so don't get your hopes up too high. 你的隊大概不會翻盤了, 所以別指望太多吧.
4. Don't take it the wrong way, I don't mean to disrepect you in any way. 別誤會, 我一點也沒有不尊敬你的意思.
5. Even if you feel angry, don't take it out on public properties. 就算你生氣, 也別發洩在破壞公共設施上.
6. What you're saying make absolutely no sense, so cut it out. 你說的一點意義也沒有, 所以閉嘴吧.
2010-07-04 23:55:22 補充：
B: 別擔心! 你擁有最美的聲音.
B: 你練習的時候聲音很棒的啦! 現在出場好好表現吧.
2010-07-05 00:06:36 補充：
What you're saying make"s"