RICKY
Lv 4
RICKY 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 10 年前

英文自傳的修改

小弟的英文自傳內容,麻煩英文達人予以修正、指教。謝謝!

I live in Tainan County. My father works at the ABC. My mother is a house wife. My parents valued an educational problem very much, often taught that I make the truth which the human handles matters, and educated me should be with a broad mind to face anyone and anything. Behave sincere, work responsible and be happy to accept challenge and pressure.

我居住於台南縣,父親任職於ABC;母親則是標準的家庭主婦。從小父母親就很重視教育的問題,常教導我做人處事的道理,面對任何人事物都應以寬大的胸襟來迎接。除此之外,我為人誠懇、做事細心負責,樂於接受挑戰與壓力。

3 個解答

評分
  • Jamin
    Lv 4
    10 年前
    最佳解答

我居住於台南縣,父親任職於ABC;

I currently live in Tainan County. My father works at ABC.

母親則是標準的家庭主婦。

My mother is a housewife.

從小父母親就很重視教育的問題,常教導我做人處事的道理,面對任何人事物都應以寬大的胸襟來迎接。

My parents value education very much and has taught me the ways of life since I was very young. They have also taught me to be magnanimous in everything I do.

除此之外,我為人誠懇、做事細心負責,樂於接受挑戰與壓力。

I am responsible, sincere and meticulous, and would love to take up a challenge. I believe I can perform under stress.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 老登
    Lv 7
    10 年前

I live in Tainan County. My father works at the ABC. My mother is a house wife. Both my parents think education is very impoortant , they teach me to be an honest person , to treat people with an open mind, to be brave in facing any problems. I consider myself as a responsible person . I am happy to accept all the challenges and pressure.

糟糕,我好像改了太多,也刪去太多,你看看適不適用!

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

PERFECT!!!YOU ARE FANTASTIC~:">

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。