- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1.Does your sister have long hair?
Is your sister's hair long?
2. Does he/she have big eyes? Yes, he/she does.
3. Wow, that basketball player is really tall.
4. Too bad, we have a basketball game at gym this afternoon.
5. Do they have an English class at eleven twenty-five? Yes, they do.
6. That handsome player has brwon big eyes and long legs.
7. Does Susan play badminton everyday? No, she does not/ doesn't.
8. What is that girl going to do after lunch? She is going to go skating after lunch.
9. What does Emily do every Friday night? She watches movies every Friday night.
10. Let's buy some drinks.
11. Which do you like, coffe or tea? We like tea.
12. How much are those hot dogs? They are fifty-five NT dollar.
13. Which one would you like to have, pizza or nooddle?
14. How much does the ice cream cost? It costs fifty dollar.
15. Orange is on sale. Let's buy some of it.
16. How much is fried chichen? It is ninety dollar.
17. How much is coffe?
18. It is forty-four thousand eighty hundred ninety dollar.
19. Where is Mom's money?
How many cups of tea does your father need/ prefer?
How many cups of tea would your father like to have?
21. My sister needs three boxes of cookies.
22. How many boxes of chocolate do you need?
23. How many bowls of rice do you need for your lunch?
24. How many bottles of juice did Dora buy?
25. How much sugar do you need to make a pumpkin pie?
26. What happened?
How many boxes of cookies are there in the drawer?
There are seven boxes of cookies.
28. How many bowls of rice did Kevin have/eat for his dinner?
He had/ ate two bowls of rice.
29. How many dishes of fried noodle are there in the kitchen? There are ten dishes of fried noodle in the kitchen.
30. Tina, how do you make a chocolate milkdshake?
31. There are ten eggs, one bag of flour, two boxes of cookies and two bottles of juice.
32. Please put the chocolate iceream in the blender and stir for two minutes.