promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文 找文法錯誤

下面的英文錯在哪呢

I would like to write my thesis in English, and I think you don't

have to comment my grammatical errors, you can just feedback "the mail has grammatical errors",and I will discuss with classmate to find the errors.

I think this is a good method, we can try it.

6 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Grammatical errors:

1. punctuation marks - you did not use punctuation marks correctly. As matter of fact, few Taiwanese are able to understand the importance of them.

2. Capitalization - you did not capitalize the first letter of each sentence correctly.

3. long runner - the first 3 lines are single sentence with multiple verbs.

Writing styles:

1. negative suggestion - as in "Don't have to comment on my grammatical errors". My suggestion is for you to say:

All comments regarding grammatical errors and typos shall be given to author in email with subject line of "Grammatical Comments".

2. Unnecessary point - That you will discuss with classmate to find grammatical errors seems irrelevant to this review process.

Suggestion - rewrite as following:

My thesis has been written in English and I would like to clarify the review process for it:

I certainly welcome all comments. However, I like to request that all comments on typos and grammatical errors be sent to me, via email, in advance, before the very first meeting so that we can concentrate on the contents in the personal meeting.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 雲凍
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

信件裡有錯誤不用the mail has,用there is

• 1 0 年前

我有一點看不懂你這一句是想表達什麼:

...and I think you don't have to comment my grammatical errors, you can just feedback "the mail has grammatical errors"...

• 1 0 年前

I would like to write my thesis in English, and I think you don't have to comment on my grammatical errors. Just tell me "the mail has grammatical errors," and I will discuss the mail with classmates to find the errors.

參考資料: no
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

1. thesis和mail沒有邏輯關係.如果看到的是thesis,怎麼會是mail有問題,沒有明白交待.

2.兩句都缺了連接詞:在...grammatical errors, you can ...及在...good method, we can try it之間沒有建立對等或從屬的關係.

3.errors不是用 comment這個動詞,宜改成show

4. feedback是名詞,不能當動詞用

5. classmate是可數名詞,需要加上冠詞或改成複數

6.未善用代名詞或同義字取代名詞,重複寫了errors三次:

• 1 0 年前

1.feedback is a Noun. It cannot be used this way.

2. classmate shoud be plural "my classmates" or " my classmate"

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。