I would like to write my thesis in English, and I think you don't
have to comment my grammatical errors, you can just feedback "the mail has grammatical errors",and I will discuss with classmate to find the errors.
I think this is a good method, we can try it.
- prisoner26535Lv 71 0 年前最佳解答
1. punctuation marks - you did not use punctuation marks correctly. As matter of fact, few Taiwanese are able to understand the importance of them.
2. Capitalization - you did not capitalize the first letter of each sentence correctly.
3. long runner - the first 3 lines are single sentence with multiple verbs.
1. negative suggestion - as in "Don't have to comment on my grammatical errors". My suggestion is for you to say:
All comments regarding grammatical errors and typos shall be given to author in email with subject line of "Grammatical Comments".
2. Unnecessary point - That you will discuss with classmate to find grammatical errors seems irrelevant to this review process.
Suggestion - rewrite as following:
My thesis has been written in English and I would like to clarify the review process for it:
I certainly welcome all comments. However, I like to request that all comments on typos and grammatical errors be sent to me, via email, in advance, before the very first meeting so that we can concentrate on the contents in the personal meeting.
- 雲凍Lv 61 0 年前
信件裡有錯誤不用the mail has，用there is
- 1 0 年前
...and I think you don't have to comment my grammatical errors, you can just feedback "the mail has grammatical errors"...
- 1 0 年前
I would like to write my thesis in English, and I think you don't have to comment on my grammatical errors. Just tell me "the mail has grammatical errors," and I will discuss the mail with classmates to find the errors.參考資料： no
- LouisLv 71 0 年前
2.兩句都缺了連接詞:在...grammatical errors, you can ...及在...good method, we can try it之間沒有建立對等或從屬的關係.
- 1 0 年前
1.feedback is a Noun. It cannot be used this way.
2. classmate shoud be plural "my classmates" or " my classmate"