UCD transfer to UCB
大家好~我是今年UCD的大一 新生~我的major是 environmental science and management....我想請教~將來如果我將來想要轉到UCB or UCLA~我要做什麼準備呢?GPA大概要多少才有機會呢? GE課和我prepararoey subject 這種課要注意什麼呢? 最少要拿多少學分才可以轉呢 ?還有除了課業以外~學校還看中什麼嘛? more details will be much appreciated.....
Sorry...what do u mean by it does not seems that my major is not offered on both campus... Environmental science does offered both in Davis and berkerly... .so I still need to take SAT ? I thought it would just based on my grade in Davis...do you have any specific link.? Assist.org...what else..thx
I see...So UCB do offer right....? U mention high SAT score...so I need to take it in college? Or the UCB admission look for high school SAT score?? How about SAT 2? How many recommendation from professors? Don't they also look for activities? Or leadership?
May I have ur email or msn and contact u in person??
- GaryLv 710 年前最佳解答
Your chance of transferring to UC Berkeley or UCLA is extremely low.
But if you still want to try it, here are the trick:
1. Studying in a major that either campuses offer (It does not seem that Environment Science is offered in either campuses).
2. GPA not less than 3.8
3. All GE (as well as university graduation requirement) are done.
4. Strong SAT score (if you transfer with less than 60 semester units or equivalent).
5. Strong recommendation letters.
2010-07-27 00:35:54 補充：
1. You have asked for UCLA, which Environmental Science is not offered.
2. Assist.org will not help you (as you are an inter-campus transfer).
2010-07-27 00:37:54 補充：
Believe it or not, your chance is the highest when you finish your freshman year. The reason is you don't directly compete with any incoming community college transfer.
Although you are competing with high school students, your chance will be higher because of your Davis grade (proven results in UC).
2010-07-27 06:54:46 補充：
You got it. The whole deal again.
2010-07-27 17:38:07 補充：
You can contact me from my profile.
- EstebanLv 410 年前