My Trip to Kenting (急) 20點

請各位大大幫我檢查文法和單字,有錯請幫我訂正,謝!

My Trip to Kenting

During this summer vacation, I went on a trip to Kenting with my family. We got up early and ate our breakfast fast because we felt very excited. We left home on Saturday morning, and it took us three hours to Kenting.

First, we went to our hotel to take tickets to sightseeing half submarine which we can see marine ecology but not to be wet. The view of the coral reef and fish was colorful and beautiful. But I felt dizzy soon; I should prepare plastic bags for me. We ate seafood after we came back from the bottom of ocean. All of seafood was very fresh, and ate delicious. Then, we went to Eluanbi Park which is the southest of Taiwan. The fresh air and beautiful sight were so amazing. Our family took many pictures with lighthouse which is the symbol of Elunabi. We took a walk there, we felt relaxed and happy. After that, we went to a sandy beach which was full of people. The seawater was clean, and I and my brother played there happily, we decided to go there tomorrow. We went to our hotel soon. In evening, we went to Kenting Road which is the most famous night market in Kenting. We ate a lot of local food there, and bought some mementoes for our relatives and friends.

The next day we got up at eight o’clock, we went to a rocky beach near the hotel to catch fish. After we ate our breakfast, we went to the sandy beach to play again. We leave Kenting at ten o’clock, and we decided to go Hengchun Ancient City where is a place of historic interest. After we had our lunch there, we bought some onion egg rolls for our relatives and friends. And then we went to Hisun-go-kart to drive go-karts. It was my first time to drive car, so I felt very nervous. But when I start to drive, I felt it is excited. I wanted to play it again next time. Our trip really finished, so we began to come back home.

I thought this trip is my good experience. I hoped I can go there again soon.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My Trip to Kenting

During this summer vacation, I went on a trip to Kenning with my family. We got up early and ate our breakfast fast because we felt very excited. We left home on Saturday morning, and it took us three hours to Kenning.

First, we went to our hotel to take tickets to sightseeing half submarine which we can see marine ecology but not to be wet. The view of the coral reef and fish was colorful and beautiful. But I felt dizzy soon; I should prepare plastic bags for me. We ate seafood after we came back from the bottom of ocean. All of seafood was very fresh, and ate delicious. Then, we went to Eluanbi Park which is the southwest of Taiwan. The fresh air and beautiful sight were so amazing. Our family took many pictures with lighthouse which is the symbol of Elena. We took a walk there, we felt relaxed and happy. After that, we went to a sandy beach which was full of people. The seawater was clean, and I and my brother played there happily, we decided to go there tomorrow. We went to our hotel soon. In evening, we went to Kenning Road which is the most famous night market in Kenning. We ate a lot of local food there, and bought some mementoes for our relatives and friends.

The next day we got up at eight o'clock, we went to a rocky beach near the hotel to catch fish. After we ate our breakfast, we went to the sandy beach to play again. We leave Kenning at ten o’clock, and we decided to go Changchun Ancient City where is a place of historic interest. After we had our lunch there, we bought some onion egg rolls for our relatives and friends. And then we went to Hyson-go-kart to drive go-karts. It was my first time to drive car, so I felt very nervous. But when I start to drive, I felt it is excited. I wanted to play it again next time. Our trip really finished, so we began to come back home.

I thought this trip is my good experience. I hoped I can go there again soon.

我已經幫你更正了!

• 5 年前

●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc

●●●運彩遊戲、真人遊戲、電子遊戲、對戰遊戲、對戰遊戲●●●

●新舊會員儲值就送500點

● 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

●線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊

歡迎免費體驗交流試玩!

●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc

• 1 0 年前

My Trip to Kenting

(前面刪掉字太多) First, we went to our hotel to take tickets to sightseeing half submarine

which we can see marine ecology but not to be wet. The view of the coral reef and fish

were (複數) colorful and beautiful. However (but 少用於句首) I felt dizzy soon; I

should prepare plastic bags for me. We ate seafood after us (us 取代 we 代名詞在介系詞

之後需用受詞形式) came back from the bottom of ocean. All (刪of 簡潔一點) seafood was

very fresh, and ate delicious. Then, we went to Eluanbi Park that (which 太多了) is the

southest in (用in,不用 of) Taiwan. The fresh air and beautiful sight were so amazing.

Our family took many pictures with lighthouse, (+",") which is the symbol of Elunabi.

We took a walk there, we felt relaxed and happy. After that, we went to a sandy beach

which was full of people. The seawater was clean, and my brother and I (通常會倒過來

用,自己擺後面) played there happily, we decided to go to (介係詞) there tomorrow. We

went to our hotel soon. In the (+ the) evening, we went to Kenting Road, (+",") which

is the most famous night market in Kenting. We ate a lot of local food there, and bought

some mementoes for our relatives and friends. The next day we got up at eight o'

(請用半形字) clock, we went to a rocky beach near the hotel to catch fish. After we

ate our breakfast, we went to the sandy beach to play again. We leave Kenting at ten

o' (請用半形字) clock, and we decided to go to (介係詞) Hengchun Ancient City where is

a place of historic interest. After we had our lunch there, we bought some onion egg

rolls for our relatives and friends. And then we went to Hisun-go-kart to drive

go-karts. It was my first time to drive car, so I felt very nervous. However, (but

少用於句首) when I start to drive, I felt it is exciting. I wanted to play it again next

time. Our trip really finished, so we began to come back home. I thought this trip is

my good experience. I hoped that (較順) I can go there again soon.

參考資料: 沒甚麼大問題~有甚麼問題互相討論一下
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

"我們" 好像出現很多次

然後 (第一段的某一句)

可以改成

今年暑假期間,我曾到一遊健力與我的家人。

我們很早起了床早餐也吃的快,因為迫不及待的想遊玩。

:) 雖然我看不懂很多不過希望友幫到你ㄛ

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。