麻煩一下 中文翻英文 盡量 不要用翻譯機 感恩
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
樓上翻的好樣是用翻譯機 哈哈 = =a
The Ten Promises with The Dog
When little Guang (or 直接翻譯 little Light) was twelve years old, her beloved mother became ill. This young little Guang tried her best to lift up her spirits. Meanwhile, a cute little puppy came into little Guang's house, and the sweet puppy soon gained the favor of little Guang, and they soon became best friends. Because the paws of little puppy looked as if they were wearing socks, it got a interesting name -- Socks. Mother told little Guang that to take care of Socks, she needs to make ten promises (or agreements)
Ten promises with the dog
1. Please give me some time, so that I may understand what you demand from me.
2. "Trust in me" is very important to me.
3. You have to know, no matter how you treat me, I will never forget.
4. Before you scold me for me being uncooperative, stubborn, or lazy, please consider whether there's something bother me. It maybe because I haven't receive the food I deserve, or I haven't been running under warm sunshine for a long time, or my heart has been too week and too old.
5. Please talk with me occasionally, even though I do not understand what you are saying, I know it is your voice that accompanies me.
6. When you hit me, please remember, I actually possess the sharp teeth that can bite and break your hand bones, but I choose not to.
7. When I'm old, please take good care of me, because you will age as well.
8. Please don't be angry at me for too long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment, your friends, but you are all I have.
9. Before you take me home with you, please remember, my life span only lasts ten to fifteen years. Your abandonment will be my greatest agony.
10. When I am going through hardships, please never say "I cannot bear seeing it so painful" or "let it happen when I am not present". You have to know, as long you and I are together, everything will be easier to take.