ㄜ...有些地方好像不太順~ 可以稍微改一下囉!!

謝謝^^

2 個解答

評分
  • Shari
    Lv 6
    10 年前
    最佳解答

If I could visit the rain forest, I would like to see the endanger-species animals.

I often see some pictures regarding to the tropical rainforests from books.

Although I haven’t been there, I thought it should have been the most beautiful place in the whole world.

As I heard there are many vines that I wish I could have swung like a monkey on them, because that could have lightened me up.

However, I might have scared away those monkeys if they saw me.

I want to make a trip to rainforest alone; that will make me more independent.

But it would be dangerous there, because of many plants and animals that I have never seen before in my life.

2010-09-01 16:46:30 補充:

把 the endanger-species animals 改 rare animals.

我之前只想到快絕種的稀有才會用endanger-species, 現在想一想, 熱帶雨林本身就很特別, 應有一些其它地方沒有的稀珍動植物的, 不一定是面臨絕種的

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 10 年前

If I may go to the tropical rain forest, I want to see rare animal ‧ I often see in the book to related tropics and the forest picture ‧, although I do not have gone truly, but I thought that the tropics and the forest one is surely the world most attractive place ‧ heard there has many vines, hoped really I may look like a monkey type to swing in above ‧, because that kind of feeling may let my very relaxed ‧ monkeys see I possibly run away in fear! I thought that go to tropics and the forest, like this may let me more independent ‧, but that side is really very dangerous, because has many have not looked the zoology and botany ‧

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。